~12~

I hope Jimin likes these...

Your boots carry you quickly along the creepy streets as the sun begins to go down behind the storm clouds, your hands clutching your bag tightly at your side.

It's getting creepy out here.

I need to get to the other side of town quickly.

Other than when you rescued Jimin, you decide to take the path better lit by the small streaks of sun still left, your mind allowed to wander.

Now we can start our project tomorrow...we don't have school...does he want me to go to his place?

I don't want to ask or make him feel obligated....but I'm not at my house a lot because of the realtor hawks.

"Hey hottness, need a ride?"

Your head snaps to the side towards the voice as you roll your eyes, your mood already soured.

"No Hobi. I'm fine."

"Oh come on I can give you a ride, I always give pretty girls rides."

His wink he sends you makes disgust rise in your throat as you point to his shiny black motorcycle.

"I'm not getting on that thing. I walk everywhere as it is Hobi I'll be fine."

"You know, I only let you call me Hobi because you're hot."

"Stop it."

"Tsk. You're no fun you know that?"

"Shut up. Go find some other hoe to add to your list."

"I could put your name at the very top."

He winks at you again before zooming off on his motorcycle, water droplets splashing on your clothes from the soaked pavement.

Asshat.

I secretly can't stand him.

····················

Okay Y/N.

Just knock on the door.

Just do it.

Will Jimin answer?

I wonder if they're even home...

It's starting to get dark...

Mustering up all your courage, you tender tap on the door with your knuckles, the soft thumping sound of feet coming from the other side.

"Oh...Noona? What are you doing here?"

"Ah...hi Jungkook! Is Jimin here by any chance?"

"He's asleep....he was up late last night so I'm letting him sleep in."

"Ah...sorry...I didn't mean to bother you guys.."

"No no! Not at all Noona!"

"Ah Here, I got these for Jimin...I don't know when he wants to work on our project...but I'll be here tomorrow at noon."

You tenderly pull the books out of your ratty backpack and slip them into Jungkook's hands, his round doe eyes widening in slight surprise.

"Ah...I'll make sure to give these to him Noona...thanks.."

"It's no problem...I was in the area anyway. I'll um...see you tomorrow, have a good night."

"Noona!"

Jungkook's voice stops you as you turn around and look at him, his cheeks a light shade of pink.

"Do you...do you think....do you think my Hyung is handsome?"