~33~

(Jimin's POV)

She isn't coming...

Why isn't Y/N coming today?...

"Hyung? Why are you sitting on the couch?"

Jimin jumps a little when he hears Jungkook's voice echo through the living room, disappointment laced in his voice.

"Y/N isn't coming today..."

"Hyung it's Sunday, Noona never comes on Sundays. That's why I don't like Sundays, I like it when Noona is here."

Oh...

That's right...

It isn't because of me she isn't coming...

Thank god...

"Oh yeah...that's right.."

"Wait, Hyung were you waiting for Noona this whole time?"

"Wh-What?! No! I was just...um.."

"Hyung, do you like Noona?"

Jimin's heart begins slamming in his chest at his little brother's sudden question, his palms beginning to pool with sweat.

"Y-Y/N is nice...of course I like her-"

"Not like that Hyung. I mean do you LIKE Noona."

"I...I...u-um..."

"Your face is red."

"Sh-Shut up!"

"Hyung...there's nothing wrong with liking Noona, she's really pretty."

"She is?..."

"Yeah...Noona is the prettiest lady I've ever seen, but Noona especially looks pretty when she looks at you."

"At...at me?.."

Jungkook sits beside Jimin and wraps his arms around his brother's shoulders, his legs folding up into his lap so Jimin can hold him.

"Mhm...Noona's eyes get all sparkly when she looks at you...her eyes are so pretty..."

I wish I could see them...

Why do I have to be blind.

I can never tell when someone likes me...or smiles at me...

I miss out on the smallest things in life...

I feel so angry.

"Hyung..."

"Yes?"

"You should ask Noona out on a date."

A...date?

·······················

(Y/N's POV)

"Honey..."

"I know, I'm going home."

Your movements are sorrow and hesitant when you peel yourself out of your mom's bed after being there all night, your clothes extremely wrinkled from them being wet.

"It's a treatment week sweetheart....so please try to avoid here a little bit.."

You glance over at your mom with sad eyes when you hear the slight pleading tone in her voice, her eyes seeming weaker than usual.

"I...Eomma.."

"I know it's a lot to ask Honey...but these treatments are so rough...if I can just get through this then the doctors are sure I'll end up on a road to recovery.."