~86~

[One Week Later]

"Jungkooooookkkk~"

"Noona noooo..."

"Get up silly you need to have school this morning."

"But Noona..."

"Come on sleepy head."

Jungkook groans and keeps his arms linked around your waist as you try to scoot your body out of the bed, the pile of blankets adding to the weight Jungkook is putting on you.

"How about this, if you get up and do good at school, we'll go to the lake today."

"Wait really?"

Suddenly Jungkook stands up and loses the piles of fabric collected around him while pushing down his crazy stuck up hair, his round eyes fighting the urge to close again.

"Can we all go to the lake?"

"Mhm, only if you're good."

"Okay Noona! I'll go start school right now! I promise!"

Silly boy.

.........................

"Wait...I thought we were going to the lake anyway?"

"Shh! I can't let him know that!"

Looking into the living room where Jungkook sits on the couch with his laptop on his lap, Jimin's arms wrapping around your body and lightly pushing you against the kitchen counter.

"Sorry Baby."

"He seems to be doing okay...."

"Jungkook is strong baby, plus getting him set up with that therapist is good...that will help him in the future."

"You're right..."

"Plus the school got shut down and all the teachers were arrested for abusing the students, now there's nowhere to go but up."

Jimin is so positive.

I love it.

"Jimin, I can't make breakfast if you're snuggling me."

"I'm not hungry."

"Well Jungkook is!"

Jimin nuzzles his face into your neck and peppers little kisses all along your skin as you let out a small whine of protest.

"Jimiiinnnnnnnnn."

"Fine, can I still stay in here though?"

"Yes."

He isn't going to last.

As you continue cutting fruit and placing it on the bagels you watch Jimin tapping his fingers on the counter, his plump lips turning down in a boyish pout.

Wait for it.

"Hey baby?"

Pft-

"Go ahead."

"Yay."

Jimin springs into action and nuzzles back against you with a wide smile, his nose brushing against the tiny hairs on the back of your neck.

"I like this so much..."

"I know you do."

"You're warm."

"Jimin."

"It's true! You're so warm...I love hugging you...I don't feel so...alone...."

Aw...