~49~

(Y/N's POV)

"Jimin."

"Hmm..."

"I have to go check on Jungkook!"

Jimin grins against your shoulder as he tightens his arms around you, his head nuzzling further into your sweatshirt.

"Just a little bit longer?"

"Jimin!"

"But...you're comfortable...I've never done this before..."

That's right...Jimin has never cuddled before...

"I don't want Jungkook to start hurting though..plus I want to fix his hair for him..."

"I know...I think I'm going to go take a nap though...I don't want to be tired this evening."

"I understand...you haven't had much rest.."

"Plus I want to use the new blanket you got me again."

"Do you really like it?"

"Mmm...I sleep with it every night now, it's so soft."

You feel your heart bloom with warmth as Jimin tenderly pulls away from you and caresses you're arms, his eyes hooded with sleepiness.

"You're so beautiful Y/N."

Your breath lightly hitches in your throat as you give Jimin a tender kiss on his lips, your legs waking up from sitting on his lap.

"Have a good nap Jimin, get good rest."

"Thank you, I will."

You feel your heart flutter in your chest when Jimin walks past you and quietly makes his way to his bedroom, his door shutting behind him.

Wow...

I love him...

With blushed cheeks you very quietly walk back to Jungkook's room and sit down on the edge of his bed, his chest jaggedly rising and falling with obvious discomfort.

"Hey...Jungkook..."

"Mmm..."

You carefully lift Jungkook's head off of his mattress and onto your lap as his eyes tenderly flutter open, his busted lip stretching out in a sleepy smile.

"Hi Noona...."

"Hey...how are you feeling?.."

"My chest hurts really bad..it hurts to breathe..."

"I figured, I went and picked up your medicine earlier so do you wanna try to sit up?"

"Mmm...but your lap is so comfy Noona...and I'm so tired..."

"I know...but you really need to try and eat something and take your medicine...plus I bought something at the store."

"What is it?"

You tenderly hold up the expensive shampoo and hair cutting scissors with a smile, Jungkook's expression slightly darkening.

"I know..you're upset about your hair..but I figured if you like I can wash it for you with this nice shampoo and give you a real haircut..."

"You know how to cut hair?..."

"Mhm! I cut my dads hair all the time! He didn't believe in going to a salon if he had a daughter like me, so I would wash it for him with this and cut it."

"Your Appa sounds kind of cool..."

"He was...he loved writing and producing music..he wrote many famous songs for singers."

"Really?...I...I've always wanted to be a singer.."

"Oh? Jungkook I didn't know you sang?"

Jungkook's cheeks turn bright pink as he stares up at you with sleepy doe eyes, his gaze turning sad.

"I...I haven't sang in a long time...I sang a lot when I was younger.."

"You should sing to me one time, okay?"

"Okay Noona...."

"Now, what would you like to eat? I know you don't feel like it but I'll make you anything."

"Just surprise me Noona...I'll eat anything you make."

"Alright then."

After Jungkook gives you a boyish smile you make your way to the kitchen and look through the fridge, your eyes gazing upon the ingredients.

Perfect, Hobi this time you'll be my saving grace.

.................

"Noona...this is so good..."

You smile wide and sit at Jungkook's bedside as he very carefully eats the rice you made, his eyes still sleepy from the medication he had at the hospital.

"What is this?"

"It's Kimchi Fried Rice, my friend Hobi taught me to cook it."

"Wow..it's so good..."

"Good, enjoy."

"Um..hey...hey Noona..."

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry...but..I got blood...on my sweatshirt you bought for me..."

"Jungkook...do not apologize. I can try to get it to come out of it okay? If not then we can always buy you a new one. You had no control over any of that."

"But...it was my first Christmas present..."

Oh..Oh my god.

You tenderly lean forward and place a kiss on his forehead as you set his empty plate on the nightstand, your thumb wiping away his small tear.

"Don't worry about it, I will get it out of it okay? Now, let's get your hair done shall we?"

After helping Jungkook up and to the bathroom, he carefully lays his head back from the chair he's sitting in so you can begin washing his hair, his eyes continuing to gaze up at you.

"This soap smells good..."

"Doesn't it? I love it so much. Alright, now I can begin cutting."

Jungkook sits up and leans his head against your chest as you begin cutting the side exposed to the air, tears welling in your eyes when you see the deep bruise marks on his scalp.

Don't cry, you want Jungkook to like his haircut.

"Noona...am I going to look cool?..."

"Of course you are! You're going to have the best hair in the entire school. Everyone is going to be so jealous of you."

"Mm...you're the best Noona..."

"No you're the best."

Jungkook smiles and closes his eyes as he relaxes against you, his arms wrapping around your waist.

"Noona....can I take a nap while you cut my hair?..."

"Sure you can, you need lots of rest. I'll wake you up when I'm all done okay?"

"Okay..."

Almost instantly Jungkook falls asleep against you as you continue quietly cutting his coal black hair, the wet pieces falling onto the hardwood floor of the kitchen.

Jungkook has really nice hair...I hope he likes the haircut I'm giving him...

You tenderly hold his head and move to the other side and place his head back on your chest as you cut the other side, your hand tenderly rubbing his upper back before your begin cutting again.

Little Jungkook...he's so precious and sweet...it's almost like I get to have a little brother...

Kind of like I get to have a little family of my own...

(A/N): Surprise ;)