~69~

Ugh....

My head hurts so bad from crying....

"You awake baby?"

"Mmm..."

Burrowing you're face into Jimin's warm sweatshirt you give him a nod before glancing at the alarm clock on the table, a small gasp escaping your lips.

"Jimin...it's 3am..."

"It's alright."

"You need some sleep too..."

"Don't worry about me Y/N. Please just get some rest, unless you're hungry?"

"No...but I think I'll go lay with Jungkook for a little bit and let you get some sleep..."

"Y/N I'm fine please I don't mind it-"

"Jimin I do mind it. I don't want you getting sick because of me...plus...I'm okay...I promise you...I can hear the tv on in the living room I haven't talked to Jungkook since all of this...I want to go lay with him too..."

Jimin goes silent for a couple seconds before pulling you into a tight hug, his lips pressing a tender kiss on the top of your head.

"Alright...wake me up the second he falls asleep alright?"

"Okay..."

"Pinkie promise?"

You let out a soft giggle and link your pinky with Jimin's before pressing your lips against his, your cheeks flushing hot when he lays his hands on your waist.

"I love you beautiful."

I'll never get over how amazing that feels...to hear someone say they love you...and mean it...

"I love you too ChimChim...get some rest okay?..."

"Okay. Remember."

"I remember I'll wake you up as soon as he falls asleep."

"Good."

With that you tuck Jimin into his bed and suddenly feel very small being out of his embrace, your eyes lingering over his form for a few moments.

Who knew someone could make you feel so safe...

Poor Jungkook...

I'm sure I scared him so badly...I feel horrible...

You slowly make your way out of Jimin's room and into the living room where Jungkook lays on the couch, his face only illuminated by the light of the tv.

"H-Hey..."

"Noona? Noona?!"

Your heart breaks when you hear his voice crack and raise to a squeak as tears immediately begin rolling down his cheeks the second he lays his eyes on you.

"Noona! Noona!"

"Shhh shhh I know Kookie I know..."

"N-Noona! Noona!"

You quickly make your way to the couch and fold him into your embrace as he buries his face deep into your neck, his hands gripping your sweatshirt with a death grip.

"Noona!"

"I know Kookie...I know I'm so sorry...I'm so so sorry...."

"Noona I thought I would never see you again!"

"Shhh Shhh I know....I'm so sorry I scared you Kookie..."

You feel Jungkook curl up into your arms as he whimpers against your shoulder, his tears dripping onto the skin of your neck.

"Noona...please don't die...please stay here with me I promise No I swear I'll give you all the love I'll give you all my snuggles you can even have my room I'll sleep here on the couch-"

"Kookie."

You tenderly cup both of his cheeks in your hands and look deep into his bloodshot doe eyes as he whimpers in both sadness in pain, his arms still holding tightly onto you.

"I'm not going anywhere. I....I'm so sorry I scared you so much...I wasn't myself...I was so overcome with grief...I'm okay now...I'm still very very sad...but I'm here...I promise..."

You watch his eyes gaze deeply into yours until he gives you a nod and gently lays his face back into your neck as he lets out a shuddered breath.

"Okay Noona.....Okay....I...I love you though..."

"I love you too.."

"I...I'm so sorry you lost your Mama...."

Pushing your fingers through his thick brown hair you lay your face on top of his head, a deep sigh escaping your chest.

"Thank you...it's alright though...she was sick for a very long time..."

"Hey um...can I ask you a question Noona?..."

"Of course you can."

"Um...how...how did you know that you liked my Hyung?...like in a boyfriend way?..."

"Oh...well...I don't really know...I guess most of my life...I've always felt really uncomfortable. Everywhere I went I just knew I didn't belong....however when I met your brother...I don't know...all of a sudden all of that fear and all of those negative feelings disappeared...I felt comfortable being in his home, leading him, talking to him...it was all comfortable...then I knew, I belonged with him."

That's right....

That's why I feel so safe and warm when I'm with these two...

I'm supposed to be with them...

They were put into my life...my mom was going to pass away someday anyway...but I'm happy I have them to help me...without them...right now...

You look down at Jungkook warmly before placing a kiss on his forehead, his cheeks turning pink with shock.

"I love you Kookie. Thank you for coming to my aid when I need you."

"N-Noona..."

"Yes?"

"Do you think I'll every feel that way about someone else?"

"Of course you will Kookie. Love is...a really funny thing...one day you don't have it, then the next you have it all."

"I-I still love you and Hyung though..."

"It's a different love Kookie. I love you like a little brother...but...I love your brother...."

"You love my Hyung?"

You gaze down into his big brown eyes and nod while gently rubbing his back as he tugs Jimin's white blanket over both your bodies.

"Yes I do....I love him a lot actually..."

"So does that mean you'll be with me- I mean us forever?"

"Well I don't know the future Kookie but I sure hope so."

"That's all I need to know Noona! Now...do you wanna watch a movie with me? I found this really good movie on the tv!"

He's so cute...he still watches cartoons...

"Only if we can snuggle while we watch it."

"Okay! Sounds good Noona!"

Ah...

I'm so happy I have you both...I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for you Jungkook...and Jimin...And even Hobi...I couldn't ask for three better people in my life...

You all saved me...

(A/N): UwU