~54~

"So...I'm guessing from those hot ass heels you're wearing, you're going to the school first?"

"Jung Hoseok!"

"You know I love it when you call my full name."

"Ew you're such a perv."

"You know I'm kidding."

"Yeah...I'm going to the school first..."

"Your scarf looks really pretty, it isn't like you to wear stuff like that."

He's right-

"Ah...y-yeah....Jimin got it for me for Christmas..."

"Wow, your little boyfriend has good taste."

"How did you know he was my boyfriend?!"

"Y/N. Come on. You don't hang around anyone this long without having some kind of feelings for them. It took me a solid year just to get you to say hello to me."

I feel exposed-

"I mean...that's true...I don't know..."

"You must have pretty strong feelings for him."

Me?

Strong feelings?...

Do I have strong feelings for Jimin?...

"Do you love him?"

"H-Huh?"

You look over at Hobi and blush at the endearing glance he gives you, your heart beginning to slam in your chest.

"I...I mean....I don't even know what that feels like...."

"Ah...it feels really good..."

"You've fallen in love Hobi? You? The biggest player I've ever met?"

"I talk a big game Y/N, but everyone is weak when it comes to love, it just takes the right person."

Oh..

"What um....what does it feel like?..."

"Ah...it feels...I don't know...like all of a sudden you want to protect that person...like they become your everything....and you can see your entire future with them..."

Woah...

That's deep...

"Hobi...who have you fallen in love with?"

"I can't say. There has to be a certain part of me you don't know about."

"Oh come on Hobi! Please?!"

"No way. Look! We're at the school!"

You give Hobi a deep frown as you get out of the car and slam the door, the window immediately rolling down.

"Excuse you I will leave your ass here if you want to slam doors."

Oh-

Instead of apologizing you turn around and begin making your way down the long sidewalk that leads into the vintage style red brick building, the entire campus looking like a dark shadow among the brightly colored neighborhood that surrounds it.

This school is really creepy...

Jungkook really goes here?...

When your hand pushes open the squeaky metal door you're immediately hit the thick smell of mildew and floor cleaner, the musky odor bringing slight tears to your eyes.