~13~

(Jimin's POV)

She's coming over today.

Y/N is coming over today.

We aren't going into town...she's actually going to be in my house.

Should we study in the living room?

"Hyung....I...I'm still sorry..."

"Jungkookie...come here."

Jimin feels his mattress push down when his little brother sits on it, his little sniffles shattering his heart.

"Why did you try to use the stove?"

"I....I wanted to make good ramen for you...that way it's healthier....and that ramen Noona brought was so much better than my r-ramen.."

His voice cracks and hiccups as Jimin scoots closer to his brother, his arms wrapping around the younger's thin body.

"Jungkookie....I love your microwave ramen. We eat all kinds of good food, even if it's mostly snacks that doesn't mean you need to almost burn down the apartment."

"I followed every step Hyung! I promise!"

"It's okay Jungkookie. Just like those cooking shows I listen to on the TV, it's hard to cook food if you've never done it."

"I just wanted to make a good meal..."

Poor Jungkookie...

I wish I could be a correct Hyung and be able to teach him those things...how to cook big meals...I can barely get myself dressed...

"Well...how about one day you try cooking when I can at least stand there and make sure I don't smell anything burning, hmm?"

"But I wanted to surprise you!"

"Aigoo Jungkookie you don't have to surprise me. I get surprised when you bring home meat buns."

Jimin feels his brother's cheeks stretch up into a grin as he tightly hugs him, a soft sigh escaping his lips.

"Thank you Hyung....now...we have to get you dressed to see Noona!"

There goes my chest again.

Why is it aching?

My heart is beating so fast I feel like I could have a heart attack.

"Noona wears her jacket a lot, but since we're inside you want to dress comfy."

"Alright..."

Jimin hears his hangers in his closet being pushed back and forth by Jungkook, an exasperated sigh filling the room.

"I'll go to my closet Hyung. You have boring clothes."

"Hey!"

"Hyung a lot of these you've had since high school! You need Noona you take you clothes shopping."

"Wh-what?! N-No way!"

"Hyung....your cheeks are red....do you like Noona?"

"Just find something to wear!"

Jungkook snickers mischeviously as he escapes the room, Jimin's cheeks prickly and hot from blushing.

My cheeks are not red.

···············

(Y/N's POV)

Alright.

I got this.

It's just an assignment.

It's been so long since I've been anywhere....