~22~

"Are you awake Jungkook?"

Jungkook painfully opens his eyes and nods while pushing his face farther into his brother's chest, his need for closeness driving him insane.

"Do you want to go to the store and get the cookie stuff?"

"Hyung...I want Noona to come over again....can she go to the store with us?.."

"No Kookie. Y/N has to have her own time at home."

I wish Noona lived with us...

I love when Noona comes over and gives me hugs...

Both the boys heads turn in light shock when they hear a soft knock at the door sound through the apartment.

"Someone is here?"

Oh no.

They'll see my eye.

Jungkook quickly takes off down the hallway and into his bedroom as he tugs a small box from under his bed, the concealer and foundation hidden inside of it the perfect match to hide the bruise on his eyes.

"Ah..Y/N? What are you doing here at this hour?"

Noona's here?

Noona's here!

Jungkook quickly sits in front of his mirror and quickly presses the makeup on his wound, it now completely hidden on his face.

There...

Now Noona can see me...

After sliding the box back under his bed, Jungkook stands up and makes hus way to the living room where Y/N stands in the doorway, her bright smile making his chest swell with happiness.

"Noona!"

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook runs over and fold Y/N in his embrace as she chuckles and hugs him back, her tiny arms untangling the knot of guilt and sadness in his chest, replacing it with euphoric happiness.

Noona...

I'm so happy you came...

"What are you doing here Noona?"

Jungkook watches her shyly rub the back of her head with her shirt sleeve and blush, the sweatshirt she's wearing looking very familiar.

"Ah...well it's Friday...I was supposed to eat a meal with you guys but I wasn't feeling so well earlier...I'm sorry it's so late.."

"No Y/N you're fine, please come in."

Noona's shirt....

I have the same shirt...

Wait...

I gave it to Hyung...

Is Noona wearing my shirt?

Jungkook smiles warmly and sits next to Y/N and lays his head on her shoulder the second she sits down on the couch, her hands playing around with his hair.

"Did you have a good day Jungkook?"

"Um...not really Noona...I had a bad day actually."

"Oh no! Jungkook I am so sorry..."

"It's okay Noona, I'm just happy you came over."

Y/N smiles and folds Jungkook into another hug and pulls her fingers through the back of his hair, every nerve ending on the back of his head tingling in pleasure.