~62~

"Jungkooook."

"Noooo...."

"Kookkiieeeeeee."

"Nooonnnaaaaaaa."

You giggle softly and crawl under Jungkook's covers with him as he rolls over slowly and looks at you with one sleepy eye, his arms tugging on your shirt sleeve.

"Snuggles..."

"You need to get up silly, I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise?"

"Mhm!"

Sitting up you triumphantly hold up Jungkook's sweatshirt and watch his eyes widen with excitement, his whispered voice almost a squeak.

"You...you got the stains out of it?"

"Mhm! It's been soaking this entire time and I kept treating it and today the stains were completely gone."

"Noona....you are magic...."

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing. I wanna wear it..."

"Alright then, sit up and I'll help you put it on. It's still warm from the dryer."

When Jungkook sits up you help him tug his tshirt over his head and examine his bandages, the thick blue and black bruises still coming out of the lines of his bandages.

"N-Noona don't look..."

"Okay Kookie, I'm sorry."

His entire face is a pink blush as you help him get into the sweatshirt, his tired eyes bright and sparkly as he lays back down, his hands pulling the thick comforter back over his body.

"Noona can I have snuggles now?"

"Actually, I have to do schoolwork today Kookie."

"Aww...but....but Noona..."

You look down at Jungkook's sad eyes and take a deep breath before sitting beside him, his doe eyes trained on your form.

"How about this, you've been cooped up in this room for two weeks now, why don't we set you up on the couch and you can watch tv while Jimin and I do homework?"

"Really? Can I?!"

Jungkook winces when he lightly shouts his words, his hand touching the middle of his ribs.

"Are you hurting?"

"Only when I talk loud..."

"Okay let's get you up and onto the couch."

Jungkook nods and slowly stands up while using you for support, little whimpers escaping his lips as he grips your sweatshirt.

"Owie..."

"Can you make it?"

"Y-Yeah...I wanna be with you and Hyung..."

Poor baby...

"Alright let's take it slow then. Come on."

Jungkook takes very tiny steps and carefully makes his way to the living room as Jimin turns towards the both of you, his expression filling with concern.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, Jungkook just wanted to come in here and watch tv instead of being stuck in his room."

"Oh alright, that's good."

"Hyung, can I sleep with your white blankie?"

"Sure you can, I don't mind."