~91~

"Hey Jungkook-ah!"

Jungkook tenderly looks back at his Hyung and watches the warm expression splay on the older male's face, his hands reaching out to grasp Jungkook's chin.

"Don't tell Y/N-ah about that charm okay? I don't know what it was, but I want her to kind of forget all of that alright?"

"Okay Hyung! I won't say anything I promise!"

"Good boy."

Oh...

Hobi Hyung thinks I'm a good boy!

"Jungkook, is that you?"

Jungkook turns around and smiles wide at his Noona standing on the porch leaning against one of the posts, his entire chest blooming with happiness at the very sight of her.

Noona...

My Noona...

"It's me! I'm coming!"

Don't worry Noona!

I'll always smile for you!

...................................

(Y/N's POV)

Thank god...he made it safe...

And he's smiling...

"Noona Noona!"

"Thank goodness, Hobi almost lost his head if you weren't home soon. How was it?.."

"Mmm...it made me a little bit sad Noona but it's okay! Hobi Hyung brought me a coffee and bought me a hamburger."

"Oh...so you're feeling okay?..."

"Mhm!"

Amongst the churning feeling in your stomach you're washed with relief as Jungkook folds you into his arms and places a small kiss on your cheek.

"Noona, do you have a fever?"

"Ah...no...that fish we bought last night wasn't good..."

"Oh no...are you okay?!"

"Yeah I'll be fine Jungkook, don't worry please, I'm just finishing up your favorite meal..."

Oh...wait he ate...

"Really?! Oh I can't wait!"

You smile when Jungkook quickly races into the house and tackles his brother on the couch, Jimin's arms linking around Jungkook's neck in a wrestling position.

"Hyungie you got me! You got me!"

Even though I feel sick...I want to make this night for Jungkook special...

He seems to be doing okay...

Looking down your eyes catch onto a colorful object slightly pushing out of Jungkook's pocket and your mouth stretches into a warm smile, the nostalgia of that time suddenly hitting you all at once.

Hobi gave Jungkook....my mother's key ring my father got her...I remember that....I gave it to Hobi whenever I was feeling so distraught after my therapy...

I'm happy he kept it...I haven't seen that charm in years...

"Alright boys, are you ready to eat?"

"Baby are you sure you can do it? We can serve ourselves you come and sit down."

"No can do ChimChim, because I need Jungkook to get all the blankets and I need you to get the movie started."

"Oh Noona I can do it! I'll go get all the blankies right now!"

You watch Jungkook race off upstairs to get the blankets and Jimin grab the remote while feeling around the buttons until he turns on the tv, his legs crossed in front of him and his loose sweatshirt hanging off his form.

"Be careful baby."

"I've got this."

Carefully placing each rice cake on each individual plate you carefully walk into the living room and set them down where everyone is sitting, Jungkook tripping on every step trying to make it down with his arms full of blankets.

"I got all the fluffiest ones Noona!"

"Great, that's perfect Jungkook!"

Soon the three of you are piled up in the blankets on the couch and you hold your plate while giving each of the boys one of the rice cakes, Jimin's lips pressing a floured kiss on your cheek.

"Jimin!"

"Yesss?"

"You have flour all over your mouth."

"Hmmm...how would I have known that?"

Oh-

"Park Jimin you knew it was there!"

"Did I now?"

"Oh no Noona!"

You let out a loud squeal when Jungkook and Jimin both shower you with flour filled kisses and wrap their arms around you, your protests doing very little to stop their kisses.

"Ah! You guys!"

"Kisses for Noona!"

After you all get settled in again Jungkook and Jimin both lay their heads on your shoulders and snuggle in close, your eyes flicking over to both of them.

These two boys....

They've become my whole world....

Now I have something else to protect...someone else to take care of...these two right here...

If I sit around and let my past fears control me...the only thing it's going to do is hold me back from the future I want so badly...a future with Jimin and Jungkook...a future where we can all live together in peace and harmony...

"Noona..."

"Yes Jungkook?"

"I um...I love you..."

"Well I love you too, where did this suddenly come from?"

"Um...I...I don't know...I just really really love you lots...and I don't want you to every go anywhere okay?"

"Aww...Jungkook I'm not going anywhere."

"Promise?"

"Jungkook, I promise. I just have a stomach bug okay? There's nothing for you to be worried about. I'm fine."

"Okay...then...can I go to sleep?..."

"Of course you can, you've had a very draining day."

You carefully lay back on Jimin who is already fast asleep behind you with his arms wrapped around your waist, his head back on a couch pillow.

"I'll wake them up in a little while...why not let them sleep a bit..."

Jungkook nuzzles deep into your embrace and you pull the blankets over his body and slowly push your fingers through his hair as he lets out a tiny sigh and smiles.

"I love you so much Noona...I can never say it enough..."

"Don't worry Kookie, we have our whole lives to say we love eachother."

"Mmm...good..."

"Now go to sleep and rest...I'll wake you up in a little bit to go to your room."

"Okay..."

That's right...

Our lives are just beginning...

Finally after all these years of searching for my reason to live...my reason to wake up in the morning and smile...

I've finally found it...

And I couldn't be any happier...

(A/N): This isn't the end, but it's very soon 💜 I'm going to miss this story a lot once it's over :')