~40~

"Noona! Look! What is that giant tree?!"

When you and Jungkook enter the mall you watch his eyes widen as he points at the huge Christmas tree right in the middle of the food court, your face twisting in light confusion.

Does he not?..

"That's a Christmas tree, the malls always decorate for Christmas every year."

"Wait...really? What's Christmas?"

WHAT?!

"Jungkook....have you never had a Christmas?!"

You watch the boy's face twist in discomfort as he shakes his head and looks down, his lower lip pushed out in a pout.

"I...no..."

"Oh my goodness! Well Christmas is when you get to pick out a special gift for someone you think is special to you. Everyone decorates with a christmas tree and pretty lights as well. Plus a lot of people love to bake goodies so you get to eat good food. Christmas is all about giving and having a warm season."

You watch Jungkook's eyes sparkle when he looks at the tree again, his fingers playing with the hem of his pants.

"I can't have a Christmas tree.."

"Why not?"

"Ah...our apartment has been the same since Hyung and I were little...with him being blind if we move anything or add something he could get hurt."

"Oh...I didn't think about that...wait its been the same since you two were younger?"

"Mhm! The blind school people helped Hyung set up his apartment based on how it was when he lived in the institution so he would have an easier time getting used to everything."

"How long did he live there?"

"Eleven years."

Wait...eleven years?

But...Jimin is twenty three....does that mean he went there when he was twelve?

"Noona...can I get my Hyung a gift then?..."

"Of course! We can even get some wrapping paper and I can wrap it for you!"

"Wrap it?"

Omg-

"Just....just come with me."

"Okay Noona!"

······················

"Noona, what kind of stuff do you get for someone as a present?"

"Hmmm...something you know they would love. Like one of their favorite things or something they've wanted for a really long time."

"Oh...Hyung likes things that are really soft...oh! Noona! Maybe I can get him a new sweatshirt!"

"Okay that's a good idea! Let's find a store-"