*~45~*

[SENSITIVE CONTENT AHEAD]

(Jungkook's POV)

I'm so happy I got all of these presents from Hyung and Noona.

Maybe I'll wear my new sweatshirt she got me over my school uniform since there's snow outside.

Jungkook excitedly looks out the window of his room as the freshly fallen snow spread all over the ground, his hands reaching up and fixing his long brown locks.

Noona likes my hair...

I like when she plays with it...

I'll never cut it!

With a wide smile, Jungkook makes his way into the living room and pouts when he just sees his Hyung sitting on the couch with his computer, Jungkook moving his fingers along his pants to signal he's in the room.

"Good morning Jungkook."

"Good morning Hyung! Where's Noona?"

"She called this morning and said she would be late today, she's signing papers and paying for her mother's treatment."

Poor Noona...

Her Eomma is sick...

"Hyung...should we...give Noona some more money?..we have more than enough! She-"

"Y/N is very prideful Jungkook...just by talking to her when I first met her I could tell..she doesn't like to lean on others."

"But Noona says sometimes she doesn't eat Hyung!"

"Which is why I always buy the ingredients to make dinners here. Y/N can eat here whenever she can."

Oh....

"Hyung...you're so smart!"

"Not even close Jungkook, now get off to school before you're late."

"But Hyung can't I wait for Noona?! Please?!"

"No way. You've missed enough school."

"I wish Noona was here to change your mind with kisses."

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook smiles at his brother's obvious blushed face before he gives him a quick hug and heads out onto the busy sidewalk, the cold air brushing against his exposed cheeks.

I hope everything at school goes well...

I wonder if I'll be able to give another gift...

Jungkook smiles wide and grips the bag of chocolates in his pocket as he struts towards the school building with newfound happiness, his chest practically exploding with excitement.

I'm a good boy too.

Noona says so.

Hyung says so also.

So that means I'm a good boy.