~28~

I'm about to throw hands.

You grit your teeth in frustration hearing Nari's high heels clicking beside Jimin's body, her face caked with expensive makeup as she smiles wide and stares at only him.

"I am so happy we can spend time together Jimin! This is so much fun."

What the hell am I?

Chopped liver?

"Y/N..."

"Yes Jimin?"

"I have to go to the restroom."

"Alright."

Your answer is short and sharp when you stop in the hall and allow Jimin to go inside, your eyes cutting over to Nari when she continues to stand beside the door waiting for Jimin.

"Its sweet that you lead Jimin around, you must be such a good person."

What's that supposed to mean?

I have to put an end to this right now before she thinks she can get somewhere.

"Listen, Nari. I have no idea who you are or what your intentions are with Jimin, but I am not interested in being your friend."

If Jimin won't be assertive, I will.

I can't have any friends.

"My intentions are pretty simple. I want Jimin, and I will get him."

Damn she's gutsy.

"I don't think Jimin is very interested-"

"I don't think that's for you to decide for him hm? Am I correct? You can't just manipulate someone to being only around you."

Oh this-

She's weird.

"Y/N?"

"I'm right here Jimin."

Reaching your hand inside of the door Jimin grasps it and joins you in the hall, You and Nari both staring at eachother like two alpha males fighting for territory.

"Come on Jimin, let's go to class."

"Okay Y/N."

"I'll go with you guys! I have math class next too! Jimin, are you good at math?"

"Uh...I...I think so...I guess.."

"We should sit together! I always need help with my math...I'm terrible at it."

You roughly tug Jimin forward and try to get ahead of Nari before she can follow you, her skinny legs carrying her close behind the both of you.

She's like a cockroach.

She won't leave.

And her legs are fast.

By the time You both get to class you feel physically exhausted when you and Jimin sit down in your seats, thunking your head down on your desk.

I didn't need this on top of everything else.

I've already been one day without seeimg Eomma.

I'm so frustrated.

I just want everything to work out and be fine.

"Y/N, is this seat taken?"

OH MY GOD.

You look up at Nari with infuriation as she plops down beside you, your mood at this point passed the sour phase.