~60~

"Is he asleep?"

"Mhm."

You quietly make your way into the living room and onto the couch beside Jimin as he hands you a warm cup of tea, his body turning towards you as he sits cross legged.

"Do you like tea?"

"Yeah.."

"I like really sweet tea, Jungkook always complains about how much sugar I put in my cup."

"Really? Jungkook doesn't like sweet tea?"

"Jungkook doesn't like a lot of sweets, he never has. As a little boy he always saved his sweets from his lunches and would give them to me."

"Aww...that's so sweet..."

You watch Jimin tug his thick white blanket over his legs and sit back in the couch, his arms outstretched towards you.

"What.."

"Come here."

"Huh?"

"Whenever Jungkook has been in emotional distress in the past I would always hold him. You're in emotional distress so, come here."

With a small smile you set down your teacup and nuzzle into Jimin's arms as he lays his face in your hair, his fuzzy blanket engulfing you in the mass comfort it offers.

I swear this blanket is magic.

"Jimin...I...I'm really sorry I yelled at you...you didn't deserve that..."

"Don't worry about it Jagiya. I'm just happy I found you before you caught a cold."

I don't deserve him...

He's so sweet-

"Quit doubting yourself."

"I- What?"

"When you're feeling sad your shoulders droop and you take a deep breath. You just did it so stop doubting yourself."

Wow...he's good...

"So...was...was it hard...when you first became blind?..."

"Very. All of a sudden everything was just..gone. I couldn't tell where I was or where I was going. A couple times I got sick because I got dizzy."

"Dizzy?"

"Mhm. It's like when you close your eyes on a swing, your stomach just drops...it was so nauseating when I would try to walk up and down stairs. They moved my room to the lowest floor of the school because I wouldn't stop puking on the stairs."

"Wait...is that why your apartment..."

"Oh no, we're on the bottom floor because of some kind of insurance like if there was a fire I have to be able to get out because I can't see completely. However it's been a really long time since I've been on real stairs. I've ridden the escalator at the mall and I was fine."

Wow...

"Um..."

"What is it? You can ask me any question you want, I promise it won't offend me."

You look up at Jimin and blush before nuzzling your face into his neck, your mind swirling with questions.

"What's the last good thing you saw...before...the incident..."

"Ahh...."

Jimin goes silent for a moment until he lets out an airy chuckle, his arms pulling you closer to him.

"Well...the night before the incident, Jungkook was really upset about being picked on at school...we lived in a two story house kind of like ones you might still see in movies...I took Jungkook outside that night with a blanket and we laid on the roof of the house staring at the stars...he was so excited when I would point out a constellation..."

"I...I'm sorry..."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I'm sure that's hard to remember..."

"I would rather have those memories to think back on, than have been blind from the beginning and not able to ever know what the stars look like.."

"Jimin...how are you so positive...I mean your mom was murdered...your vision...how are you so...happy?..."

Jimin shifts lightly and lays down on the couch while pulling you on top of his chest, his heartbeat making your eyelids feel heavy.

"At the end of the day, I have my little brother. My mother dug the hole she wanted to live in. She was preyed on with money and success. She thought if we could just live in a nice house and have designer things it didn't matter what happened to us. That was her choice...but I just...I just wanted to save Jungkook...and everyday he wakes up and calls me Hyung...and wants hugs when he gets down..it's all worth it to me, so I don't have anything to be sad about."

Wow...I wish I was more like Jimin...

"Plus...I have you now too...so life is perfect."

Lifting up your head you look at Jimin in shock as he gives you a boyish grin, his cheeks turning pink as he hides his face with his hands.

"I can feel you staring at me stop it."

"Jimin...are you blushing?"

"Me? No way!"

"I think you are."

"I am not!"

You both fall into soft laughter and you soon return to laying on his chest, his hands moving to your lower back as he gives you a tender back rub.

"My mom....isn't accepting treatments anymore..."

"Jagiya you don't have to-"

"I know I just...you...you're so open with me...so...I figured I might as well..."

"You don't have to though, you can always tell me about it. For now, just get some rest. You've had a bad day."

"Okay...I...I really have had a bad day..."

"Exactly. Do you want to watch a movie?"

"No...I just want to lay here....you're comfy..."

Nuzzling your face into Jimin's neck you listen to the steady beat of his heart as he begins playing with your hair, his breath fanning against your ear.

"Hey..Jimin..."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you...for all of this..."

"It's the least I could do as a boyfriend. I've been studying you know."

"Studying?"

"Mhm, the computer has many articles about how to be a good boyfriend so I googled it and I found all kinds of things."

PFFT-

"What kinds of things did you find?"

"Why would I tell you that? I want it to be a mystery."

"Jiminnnnn pleeeaasseeeeee?"

"Nope. Some things have to be kept a secret."

"Ugh."

You feel yourself falling into a small slumber as Jimin kisses the top of your head, your eyes fanning shut as you listen to the steady beat of his heart.

"Goodnight Jagiya."

"Night......ChimChim...."

Yeah...today was a bad day....I'll wake up tomorrow...it'll be a new day....

(A/N): I'm sorry it's boring 💜