~95~

{Final Chapter}

[One Year Later]

(Y/N's POV)

"Well...here we are...."

The fresh green grass crunches underneath of your feet as you and Jimin slowly make your way down the little green hill to where two headstones are placed directly beside eachother, your eyes already beginning to mist with tears.

"So this is it..."

"Yeah...this is it....hi Eomma...hi Appa...."

Leaning down in front of the two beautiful headstones you place the bouquets of white flowers in front of them both and feel Jimin's hand moving up and down your back while tenderly clearing his throat.

"Um...alright then...Hello Mr. Min, it's very nice to meet you. I'm your daughters husband....Park Jimin."

With a small giggle you look up into Jimin's warm gaze and pull your baby out of his arms while setting him down in the grass as he looks around and coos while gripping a few blades of the grass, his eye color mimicking his fathers.

"And this is your grandson Appa....Park Yoongi. Named after his grandpa...you would love him...he's mischievous just like you were..."

"You alright Babygirl?....."

You nod softly and plop down behind your baby while allowing a few stray tears to roll down your cheeks, Jimin's arm across your shoulder bringing you comfort.

"I'm really happy we did this...and made this trip...I've never been to Daegu..."

"Yep...this is where I grew up...this is where my Appa left his greatest legacy...and where my Eomma returned....I'm happy they're able to be together here...that's all she ever wanted...from the very moment we learned he passed away I always knew she had this longing about her....."

"Appa."

"Thats right Yoongi."

Jimin smiles wife and carefully picks the baby up in his arms and showers his chubby cheeks with kisses while tickling his belly, their small giggles causing your unending sense of love and warmth to only grow.

"Thank you for bringing me here Jimin."

"Anything for you babygirl."

"Is it okay if we stay here a little longer?...as long as Yoongi is calm?..."

"Of course Darling. We didn't take this hours long drive just to be here for a couple seconds. Take as long as you need."

"Mmmm...alright...."

You take a moment to sit in the grass and look back and forth at the two headstones that hold the two people that began your life, your hand pressing on your mothers grave plot.

"I miss you so much Eomma....I know you're always with me...but some days...some days I miss you so much....but I would never wish you back here....you were right, I had to let go in order to be able to take on what life was trying to give me...you were always so clever....you always knew what was best for me...even if it meant...you couldn't be here anymore...."