~26~

I am in such a bad mood.

Your face wears nothing but a frown as your boots carry you down the same busy streets towards Jimin and Jungkook's apartment, your chest burning with residual infuriation.

I'm even early.

How can someone sleep when their house is basically under attack?

What does Eomma think I'll do?

Take some of the money and buy me a place?

No.

All the money will immediately go to the hospital for her bills.

I wouldn't even see a penny for it.

I'm already almost starving to death using all the money I get from Jimin to pay the monthly fees.

"Noona?! You're here early!"

You give Jungkook a soft smile as he runs up to you and envelops you in a tight hug, his excitement loosening the horrific feeling in your chest.

"Yeah...I was up early and figured I would just come over instead of sitting at home."

"Do you want to eat some chicken with me Noona? Jimin Hyung is still in the shower."

Your cheeks turn a soft shade of pink before you slide into one of the kitchen chairs while you watch Jungkook, his fingers poking at the microwave.

"I'll heat your chicken up for you."

"I can do it myself if you want."

"No Noona! I want to do it!"

"Alright then."

You giggle tenderly and watch him bring your chicken over with a bright smile, his body plopping down in his chair like a little boy would.

"I'm so happy you're here this morning Noona, now I'm going to have a good day."

Aww...

"Well I'm happy you'll have a good day Jungkook."

"You should come here every morning early so we can eat breakfast together!"

"Oh? I would probably be imposing too much if I did that."

"No way! Hyung would enjoy it too! Oh...wait the water shut off, I have to go help Hyung out of the shower."

You watch his body disappear down the hallway and into the bathroom as you silently eat your chicken, the small smile never leaving your face.

At least someone is happy to see me in the mornings...

It's better than waking up alone all the time and sitting at home for an hour until I have to come here...

"What?! Y/N is here? Jungkook, I don't need your help."

"Hyung you can't-"

"I can do it myself."

"Hyung you need my help you can't see!"

You smile wide hearing the soft argument between the two brother's, their footsteps staggered from obvious wrestling.

"Hyung just let me help you get dressed!"

"No! I can do it myself!"

"Really? Which one is the pants Hyung? Hmm?"

"Shut up I can do it!"

They're both so cute.

After a good twenty minutes of whisper fighting Jimin emerges from the hallway holding the wall, his hair stuck up everywhere from showering.

"Hyung!"

"Goodmorning Y/N. I didn't know you were stopping by this morning."

"Yeah..I'm sorry I showed up early..I was just sitting at home by myself."

"No no! It's no problem at all. You are always welcome in our home."

"Noona....Hyung is so mean.."

You giggle and welcome Jungkook into your arms as Jimin's cheeks burn red, his arms crossing in front of him.

"I'm not mean."

"I was just trying to help you!"

"Now now you two, let's all eat breakfast before school hmm? Come on Jimin."

Jimin huffs and gives in while taking his place next to you, his freshly showered scent sending your heart into a fit.

"Good. Now come here Jimin, let me fix your hair."

Jimin winces with embarassment before leaning to the side, his cheeks darkening a shade of red when you pull your fingers through his silky wet locks.

"There, that's better. It was just a tiny bit out of place."

"A tiny bit? He looked like he stuck his finger in a light socket! He wouldn't let me fix it Noona!"

"Well that's okay, when I get out of the shower I look crazy too."

"Noona, I bet you look pretty."

"Pretty ugly."

"Noona!"

You giggle softly and place Jimin's fork in his hand as he begins eating his chicken, your gaze setting on him warmly.

He's so frustrated...

I would be too if I couldn't get myself out of the shower everyday...

"Noona, Hyung, I'm going to school now."

"Have a good day Kookie."

"Thank you Hyung! Um....Noona...."

"Yes?"

"Can um...can I...can I have a kiss on the cheek goodbye?....Y-You don't H-Have to!"

You smile wide at his fire red cheeks as you stand up and place a small peck on his cheek, his eyes looking down at you with admiration.

"Have a nice day at school Jungkook."

"Th-Thank you N-Noona! I-I will!"

Jungkook practically drops his entire backpack as he slings it on his back and flies out the door, his feet scrambling out into the lobby.

He's so cute.

Like a little boy heading to school...

"Are you ready to go Y/N?"

"Sure, are you finished eating?"

"Mhm."

After helping Jimin get his backpack on your face flushes when his fingers lace in between yours, his very touch sending shocks to your elbows again.

"Alright then..we're off."

"We are off!"

··············

"Alright class, please take your seats."

You get Jimin settled in his seat and sit beside him as the teacher stands in front of the entire class, a small framed blonde girl standing beside him.

"Alright class, before we get started today I want you all to give a warm welcome to our newest student, Nari. She will be joining us from here on out."

You silently scoff at the girl when she looks directly at Jimin and bows, her voice sickeningly seductive.

"Hello, my name is Nari, I hope we can all be good friends."

Good luck with him honey, he can't see your ridiculous appearence.

You feel a pang of anger sear through you when she slightly glides her fingers over Jimin's hand when she passes, her body settling in the seat behind him.

Why do I feel....

Angry?

(A/N): Double Update? Triple Update? 😏