~63~

"Kookie...are you sure you're gonna be okay all by yourself?"

You watch Jungkook nuzzle deeper into the pile of blankets and give you a very sleepy nod, his smile brightening up your gloomy mood.

"Yes Noona, I'll be right here when you get back I promise."

"I don't know...I wonder if I should ask Hobi if he can come over and watch you...although you guys have never met..."

"Noona I'm fine...I'll be a good boy."

You give Jungkook a smile and watch him look at you with glimmering eyes, his new hair messy and tousled from in and out sleep.

"Alright then...I trust you to be good. No walking while we're gone. If you fall you can get very hurt."

"Well, I have conditions."

"Conditions?"

"Mhm, for me to be a good boy, I want forehead kisses."

"Oh...is that so?"

"Mhm! I believe three will suffice."

This kid.

How is he so pure and precious.

"Alright then...I accept your terms then Kookie."

Leaning down you quickly place many kisses all over Jungkook's cheeks and forehead as he smiles wide and shyly pulls his head back, his eyes now full of glittering admiration.

"Noona that's more than three."

"I know, But the more kisses you have the better you'll be!"

"Noona, you're so smart."

"Alright, we'll be back."

"I love you Noona."

"I love you too Kookie."

"I love you Hyung!"

"I love you too Jungkook."

After shutting and locking the door behind you, you look up at Jimin who quietly stands beside you, his hands folded in front of him politely.

"Ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

Before you begin walking Jimin grabs your hand and tugs you towards him, his smile full of mischief.

"But, I have one condition."

"Jimin not you too!"

"What....it was cute...so I wanna do it too..."

"Alright then, what's your condition."

"I want a kiss. On the lips."

"Oh? You know you don't have to make it a condition call you have to do is ask."

Before Jimin can say anything else you stand up on your tiptoes and place a tiny kiss on his lips then quickly grab his hands and begin walking down the hallway, Jimin's small giggle sounding behind you.

"Y/N you're so cute."

I-

How do I process this compliment-

"Th-Thank you..."

Jimin's so flirty...I mean...he is my boyfriend..I guess he should be.

"Do you wanna stop and grab anything before we go see my mom?"

Jimin goes quiet for a minute before he gives you a nod and grins.

"Hot Choco."

"Hot Choco?"