~41~

(Jungkook's POV)

"Noona, Hyung will love your gift!"

Jungkook smiles down at his Noona as she clutches the soft bag close to her chest, her tiny figure shaking with obvious anxiety.

"I...I hope he does... I'm so nervous..."

"Noona Hyung loves anything if it includes you."

"Really?..."

"In all the years of Hyung going to school, you're the first girl he ever invited over to his house."

"Oh...wow..."

Noona is special to Hyung now...she's special to me too...I love when Noona is around...she didn't judge me when she learned my secret...instead she wanted to spend the whole day with me...and let me stay home from school and eat delicious breakfast...I'm so happy Hyung met her...

"Jungkook?"

"Y-Yeah?!"

"Are you ready to go eat? I'm starving!"

"Yes Noona! I'm starving too!"

"Great, they have the best chicken place in the food court, you'll love it."

If Noona loves it, I know I'll love it too!

.................

"Wow! This is the best chicken ever!"

"Right? Whenever I would have extra money, I would always come here and eat one of these."

"Noona....um..."

"What is it Jungkook?"

"I don't wanna ask...it sounds rude..."

"Jungkook you can ask me anything, I know you would never be rude to me."

"Okay....where does all your money go?"

Jungkook watches a sad look befall his Noona's face as she look down, her chest expanding with a deep sigh.

"It all goes to my mom. She's very sick and has expensive treatment so all my money a month goes to her."

"Oh...how...how do you eat?..."

"Some nights I don't. Usually I eat with you and Jimin because he insists on paying for food."

"Noona why don't you ask for more money?!"

"I don't want more money Jungkook...I just want my mom taken care of."

Woah...Noona loves her mom that much...that she's willing to give up food so she can be in that hospital...

What about Noona though?

What about when she doesn't visit us?!

Is Noona really not eating?!

"Noona...you should-"

"Jungkook I'm going to order some chicken to take home to Jimin and while that's getting done I'm going to go shopping for you! Will you stay here and wait for the food?"

"Of course Noona!"

"Stay right here okay? Don't go trailing off it's easy to get lost in this place."

"I promise Noona! I won't move a muscle!"

Jungkook beams with pride when he watches Noona walk away towards the shops, his eyes shifting up to the clock.

I would be getting out of school right now...

I'm so happy I get to be with Noona instead...I wish I could stay home everyday and do school with Noona...she gets to do it on a computer...