~76~

[One Week Later]

"Okay Kookie! Keep your eyes closed!"

"Noonaaaa! Where are we going!"

You smile wide and continue leading Jungkook down the long hallway and towards the room you've spend hours decorating for him, your chest buzzing with excitement.

"Don't worry we're almost there!"

"Noonaaaa!"

Once you get to the front door of the bedroom you pop the door open and walk inside with him, your hands unfolding from in front of his eyes so he can gaze at the nearly decorated room.

"WOAH! Noona! That! Is this mine?!"

"Mhm! While you've been resting at home I worked on this so the final day you guys move in....your room would be ready for you...."

Jungkook spins around and latches you into his embrace while hiding his face in your neck, his tiny giggle sounding through the bedroom.

"Noona I love it...."

"Wait! I'm not done yet!"

You carefully grab his hand and lead him over to the corner of the room as you turn on the brand new computer, the machine whirring to life.

"Wait...Noona...is this a gaming computer?!"

"Mhm...I saw your laptop at home you were playing on and figured if you wanna play these fancy games then you might as well have a nice computer..."

"Noona...this is amazing...can I play some?!"

"For a little bit. I'm going to finish bringing the boxes inside. How are your ribs feeling?"

You watch Jungkook tug up his shirt and the black bruises are almost completely gone, his hand rubbing over it to signal it doesn't hurt.

"I feel so much better Noona...I can take deep breaths!"

"Good. Okay now you have fun and rest, I'll be up in a little bit to get you for some lunch."

"Okay Noona!"

You take a second to lean against Jungkook's doorway and watch him excitedly click around the computer and get onto the game, your mouth stretching into a warm smile.

Good...

Maybe Jungkook can start being himself a little more...instead of always having to worry about his brother...out here maybe he can explore around the forest...have some real fun once in a while...

Heading back down the stairs your eyes land on Jimin who sits outside on the porch swing, his feet rocking himself back and forth softly.

Jimin is going to have the hardest time...

He's lived in that apartment so long...he doesn't know anything else...

"Hey.."

"Hey baby."

"Watcha doin out here?"