Experimental Spell

Aizawa walks inside the classroom while everyone rushed to their places and sat on their seats. Some students from Class 1-B were let behind, as they weren't allowed to go along with the class, who were having an outing. Eri and Kota were also in the classroom, since Mandalay was out on a mission with the rest of the pack and no one could watch Eri.

So the classroom was kinda packed and crowded.

Usually, Aizawa brought his black briefcase with most of his files, and thats what he did brought.

"Ok, so today we'll have a rearranged schedule, since most of the teachers are a bit hussled up with something. So here's the new schedule." He announced before opening the briefcase.

Everything seemed a bit disarranged, but he was in a hurry today, he got late since he slept over the test papers he was checking yesterday and there were so many.

He pulled out the supposed schedule until he suddenly read it out loud.

"Ihumb I Ero.  Huh? Wait....Aw..shit." Suddenly the room surrounded in darkness and they were in a dark cinema with a projector facing the screen.

Everyone started to ask Aizawa questions, his mind still processing the whole demise, until it came into his mind.

That wasn't his briefcase, that was his wife's.

"Sensei?! What happened?!"

"I accidentally casted a spell. An Experimental Spell."