T W O

The sun was already up and so was he. Draco got up from his bed and quickly fixed his things and went to the common room.

"Good morning everyone!" A cheery Draco greeted his fellow slytherin. Everyone at the common room was nervous about his sudden mood. Meanwhile, Crabbe and Goyle knew something was off. The boy made his way to the Great Hall, followed by his posse.

"You know there's something bothering me. I mean look at Draco!" Crabbe whispered to Goyle. As they took a glimpse of Draco, the smile from Draco's face never faded. It was weird for everyone to see Draco looking like that.

"Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe you should ask him," Goyle replied while still looking at Draco.

"No way! You should do that!" Crabbe argued back at him.

"Let me think about it... No! There's no bloody way that I should ask him."

"Well you're the first to think that kind of idea. So I suppose that you should ask Draco wh-"

"Ask me what?" Draco interrupted Crabbe before he could finish the last sentence.

"Uh.. Um. Nothing! Nothing at all!" Crabbe nervously explained to Draco while Goyle was refraining his self to stop laughing about the whole situation. Draco decided to drop the topic and started eating. While he was shoving food into his mouth, he caught a beautiful girl laughing and walking beside the golden trio. He slammed his utensil making a loud thud as soon he saw Potter making y/n laugh.

Everyone heard the thud, even y/n was startled. He gave everyone a scowl and people immediately go back to what they were doing. Draco was fuming and boiling with anger as he sees y/n laughing at some joke that Potter made.

I was supposed to be there! Draco's tiny voice popped in his head but immediately shaked off the idea of being with the new student but a part of him didn't want anyone to ruin his so called 'reputation'.

He saw y/n stood up from her seat then left the trio. Draco took this chance to finally get a word with her. He bid his friends farewell then ran after her, leaving a confused Crabbe and Goyle. The boy saw y/n took a turn and then took another turn again. He finally noticed that she went to the library.

The library was packed today since everyone here in Hogwarts is busy with their homeworks. As soon he entered the library, he grabbed a random book from the shelves and sat on the vacant seat. Draco knew nobody was going to sit with him since he torment the half population in Hogwarts- but still he hoped that y/n would sit beside her.

Y/n looked around to find a vacant seat but unfortunately luck wasn't on her side. She prayed that a magical chair would popped right infront of her so that she could finally finish her essay in Potion class. Then all of a sudden, luck finally agreed to her. Y/n saw a lone platinum boy reading a book sitting alone in the vacant table.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?" She asked, sheepishly.

Draco turned his head around to see an angel talking to her. He was happy that his plan worked after all. The boy gave her a small smile and say, "Yes, you can." Y/n then returned him with a sweet smile. Oh how he wished he could capture this moment.

The girl sat down and quietly placed her books and began to write her essay. Not long after, Draco noticed that y/n was having a hard time doing her essay. Then a imaginary light bulb popped though the head of Draco.

"You need help?" asked Draco to the girl in front of him.

"Nope, I'm doing just fine. Thanks for offering by the way," Y/n said, trying to avoid those stone-gray eyes. Of course, being the smart malfoy he is, he didn't beileve her that she was doing 'fine' in her essay. He took a glimpse of her paper and he was right. She is struggling with her essay.

Y/n ignored the fact that Draco caught a glimpse of her work. She scooted a little bit further away from him.

"You are doing it wrong," The boy curtly said to the girl.

Ugh how rude! Y/n thought.

"Okay, Mr. I am right and you are wrong. Then tell me what's wrong in my paper?" Y/n spat as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, if you're going to start a Pepperup Potion it should be two pieces of crushed Bicorn Horn, not powdered moonstone," He said, and by the looks of his face, he was showing off that he knew a lot more in Potion than her.

"Uh huh, now let's get started then," She said, pushing her essay in front of Draco. The boy's face was confused. He just looked at her, not moving at all.

"Let's start what?"

"You are going to help me right?" And with those 7 words escaped from her mouth. Something will surely happen between the two of them but who knows what the future might bring right?