E I G H T Y - F O U R : Letter

He decided to read the third letter. Draco chuckled and cried at the same time. He surely misses y/n so bad.

"If she came back, I'll be giving her the best gift she ever had," said Draco to himself, feeling confident that he would manage to find the best gift for her, when in fact, he was bad at picking gifts.

As in really bad.

the third letter

Dear Draco,

This third letter would be slightly different from the others. Two words can only describe the whole paragraph: Christmas Eve.

Out of the days and time we spent together, Christmas Eve will be my most unforgettable moment. I remember Ced, Ginny, Hermione and I went down to the kitchen to get some brownies. At the long table, I saw a fresh picked group of green apples. The second I saw it, it reminded me of you. I know how much you wanted green apples.

I wonder why would eat them instead of red? Moving on, you popped out of nowhere, stealing the apple in my hand. The others left and we were left alone— well, almost alone. (Luna was there)

The ring. The small fireworks display. The butterflies. The mistletoe and then we have the kiss. Christmas Eve was indeed magical and you made every second counts.

Ten seconds before Christmas, we danced, we sang, and then we laughed like two kids who just received the gift they wanted for Christmas. It is true what they said about Christmas miracles. In that moment, I finally found my miracle and that's you, Draco.

Here's to many Christmas Eve with you,

Y/N GUILDFORD.