T H I R T Y - S E V E N

The two prince of the opposite house were staring at each other. It was like they're talking telepathically, telling each other to stay away from her. Their intense looks were asking death to come here and do his business in here at the great hall. It was getting intense by the minute, and y/n could sense that too.

Hermione was on Harry's back, preparing herself to hold back Harry before he could even lounge his self at Draco. Y/n was also the same thing, clutching on Draco's arm. She wished that this staring competition would be over now, but she was wrong.

"Is that who you invited? Malfoy?" spat Ron, taking a step closer to him. He's looking at Malfoy as if he was an insect, he was disgusted just by looking at his pale face.

"Why do you look so disgusted, Weaselbee? Look at your dress robes for merlin's sake," scoffed Ron, causing y/n to clutch on him harder. They need to get out of this situation before these two could rip their head off.

"At least he got manners. Unlike you, a spoiled little whining gi-" said Harry, but was cut off when Hermione hushed him to stop.

Y/n held Draco's arm, slightly soothing it, hoping it would calm himself down.

"Let's just go, Draco," whispered y/n. Draco turned his head at her, facing her this time. His looks softened when he saw y/n. He knew that y/n wanted to have a lovely night instead of he and Harry fighting and he knew that he needs to refrain himself from ruining this day for her.

He smiled at her and kissed her cheeks, causing her to blush. Y/n don't know what to think now. Maybe he did that just to annoy Harry. She thought and left the trio there, leaving them all confused. Harry was fuming but good thing Hermione and Ron was there to stop him before he could literally kill him.

And so, when both of them left. Draco led y/n to their own designated table. The table was reserved for two and some odd reason that made y/n happy because she knew that Parkinson girl won't annoy them whilst they were having a good with each other.

"Did you just do that to annoy Harry?" asked y/n, once she was seated in front of him.

"No. I just can't help myself," Draco smirked.

That made y/n to shut herself and blushed even more. Soon, both of them were eating and talking at the same time. They were having a wonderful time with each other. But far away from their table, Parkinson was glaring at her. She was mad about the idea of Draco taking y/n as his date.

Out of all girls out there, he picked this one as his date? Pft.

Parkinson thought to herself, causing her to snort and roll her eyes at the same time. She was also jealous the fact that y/n was centre of today's yule ball. She envied her so much that she is one step closer to kill her using the unforgivable curse.

"What are you looking at?" asked the partner of Parkinson, Goyle.

"Uh, will you escort me just for a sec?" plead Parkinson with a malicious tone in her voice. Goyle nodded and linked his arm to Parkinson. The girl led him to the table of Draco and y/n, she's not going to greet them of course, but to ruin the day of y/n's instead.

When both of them arrived at their table, Draco stopped in mid sentence and glared behind at y/n, who bunched her brows and looked behind her. It was Goyle and Parkinson that stood behind her. Parkinson gave y/n a wicked smile before bullying her.

"I can't believe that Draco has a thing for garbage," Parkinson hissed, eyeing up and down to y/n's gown.

"Are you talking about me or you?" Y/n hallowed her cheeks and stood up, facing in front of her. If you're going to compare their gowns together. Let's just say that y/n will win this competition without even trying.