T H I R T Y - E I G H T

Both of them went back to the great hall. All of the students were happily dancing to the upbeat music. Draco excused himself and told her that he would get back. Y/n found herself all alone at her table, but then she was accompanied by Cedric and his friends as well, Zacharias and Justin. The two boys she met after the whole incident with Harry.

"All alone, eh Guildford?" snickered Zacharias.

"My date went out to talk with his friends," she explained, as she played with the napkin in front of her. Truth to be told, she was kind of sad that Draco left her here. "Remember the surprise you told me?"

"Oh yeah, we did!" exclaimed Justin, as he ushered Cedric and Zacharias to stand beside him.

"Representing, the hufflepuff boy band," announced Cedric whilst the two boy tapped their lap, imitating a drum. The three of them counted and wore reindeer ears. Soon, they sang:

"Rudolph, the red noses reindeer! Had a very shiny nose!" The three of them sang the chorus, as they put a red ball on their nose. They sang and danced like an idiot, not caring if anyone saw them looking this. They just wanted to cheer her up.

"-And now for the finale!" screamed Justin, the three of them grabbed something from their pockets and gave her a rose.

Zacharias gave her one and then followed by Justin, the last one was Cedric.

"Thank you for cheering me up. You guys are true hufflepuff," She cooed and hugged the three of them. She was happy that now her friend's list was added by two more crazy people; Zacharias and Justin.

"Welcome!" the three of them cheered. Zacharias, Justin, and Cedric stayed a bit longer so that y/n would have accompany since Draco haven't arrived yet. After exchanging some few words, Justin decided to go out to look for his date. Then, Zacharias left Cedric and y/n there.

Soon, the song started once again. A light bulb popped up above Cedric's head, giving him an idea to ask y/n out for a dance.

"Shall we dance?"

"We shall, acidic,"

The two of them laughed and went straight to the middle, slowly dancing to the music. The music wasn't ordinary at all, it began slowly and then the next thing happened it was fast. They were dancing like a chicken, scattering themselves and screaming like a mad man.

When the song slowed down, the two of them proceed to way it was.

"Thank you for the lovely dance, monsieur," she laughed.

"Welcome, mademoiselle,"

He led back y/n to her table and left her. After minutes of waiting, Draco wasn't there at all. She was getting disappointed, thinking that maybe her date left her. She sat alone, waiting for him.

Out of nowhere, she saw Alastor Moody talking to Igor Karkoff. It looks like they're having a serious conversation about something, leading y/n to came up with a theory.

Professor Moody told me about putting a name and then someone will return. But the question here is: who's name was put in and who will return?

She asked to herself, still observing Moody and Karkoff. Then realisation hit her like a bus. She remembered eavesdropping her father's conversation at his office before the world quidditch cup. Someone had mentioned three words and that is: "Tournament, returning, and port key," those three words were slowly connecting.

So, my father's conversation are somehow connected to Professor Moody? But who are they referring to?

There is one thing she had in her mind but that will be the biggest accusation of all time.