T H R E E

The essay was finished and it's time for y/n to leave. Draco didn't want y/n to leave by his side and also he can't stop smelling the scent of y/n, she smelled like floral with a combination of sweet vanilla. As she was packing her things, Draco, on the other hand was still looking at her.

"Y/n! Hey! Glad to see you her-" Harry Potter stopped in mid sentence. His eyes landed on his archenemy, Draco Malfoy.

"What are you doing here Malfoy?" His enemy spat like there was a poison in his mouth. Draco, turned his head, fully facing in front of Harry.

"Well I was helping y/n in her essay. Is there a problem Potter?" He lifted his right eyebrow.

"Yes there is. Come on y/n let's go." Harry suddenly grabbed the sleeve of y/n but was immediately stopped by an angry malfoy. Y/n didn't know what was happening right now, she was terrified and all she did was pray that the ground could swallow her up.

"You can't just grab her sleeve and leave. Who are you to do that to her?" The slytherin boy asked while glaring at his opponent. If looks could kill, Harry would be dead by now.

"I am her friend and who are you to tell her not to leave?" Harry gave him a proud smile, showing that Draco would never have a chance with y/n.

"I happened to be her tutor in Potion."

Tutor? Since when? Y/n thought as she frowned her eyebrow.

"She never mentioned that to me right y/n?" Harry now turned his head to y/n. She could feel the tension rising up but yet she just stood there, not talking at all.

"Well maybe she isn't your friend after all. I mean look at her, she didn't answer you question." For the millionth time, Draco, gave his infamous smirk.

Harry just rolled his eyes at him and was ready to start a war with Malfoy but before anything could happen. A ginger haired boy named, Ronald, suddenly made his way towards the fuming gryffindor boy. Ron was looking at his friend then his eyes landed on Draco, and finally noticed y/n was standing there right in the middle.

"Oh! I know what's happening here," Ronald exclaimed while putting his hand together. Stupid weaselbee, Draco snapped inside his mind. On the other hand, y/n still have no clue on what was going on between Harry and Draco.

"Shut it weaselbee. This isn't your fight," He spat his words to Ron.

"Hey! You shouldn't talk to him like that!" Harry said while he pointed his wand at Draco. Y/n was shocked as she saw the whole event unfolding in front of her. Draco drew out his wand at Harry.

Draco knew. Harry knew. It was then they both realized that the two of them have feelings towards the new girl.

"Stop this stupid nonsense! Draco put down your wand and also you Harry!" For the first time, y/n finally stepped in to stop this fight. The both of them immediately put down their wands and look at her. She grabbed her things and stormed off, leaving the three at the library. She was walking until Hermione bumped into her, making all of the books scattered on the floor.

"I'm so sorry Hermione," She picked up the books nd handed it over to Hermione.

"That's okay y/n, you don't have to be sorry," Hermione said to y/n. She was about to leave but Hermione told her that she saw incident that happened awhile ago.

"Yeah, the two of them were glaring at each other and yet I did nothing to stop them beforehand," Y/n explained to Hermione. Then she added, "Wait, do you know anything about Harry and Draco?" y/n asked, wanting to know why the two of them were fighting.

"You don't know? Ever since they started studying here in Hogwarts. Draco was nonstop bullying Harry all the time. And to add it all up, now that you're here, I think this year will be difficult," Hermione pouted her lips.

"What do you mean difficult?"

"Oh nothing! Well I should get going. Bye y/n!" Hermione quickly left and that led y/n to think even more.