E I G H T

Their class was finally over and because of this Hermione didn't like it since she never saw what her boggart would looked like but for y/n it was quite the opposite. In fact, she's happy that the class was cut short.

"Good heavens! Now that class is finally over. I can do everything I want!" exclaimed Ron, as they walk towards the common room.

"Have you forgotten something Ron?" asked Hermione, placing her hand on the shoulder of the weasley and that made Ron to stop in his tracks.

"Forgot what exactly?" He asked, making him frown. Hermione just rolled his eyes and faced him.

"You have a bloody assignment in Divination! For godric's sake, I can't believe that you forgot about that."

Everytime y/n went with the trio, she had to plugged her ears hard, especially when a situation came up like this. Y/n knew that Hermione and Ron would always fight about the smallest dumbest things.

"Oh that would be easy for me," said Ron, whilst a smirk plastered on his face. Harry and y/n already knew what he meant and it would make Hermione very very mad.

"And how could you possibly say that?"

"Copy off you?"

"No, you won't!"

The two of them still continued to argue and it seems like it is not going to stop very soon. Y/n just ingnored them and took out a parchment and began doing her assignment. As she was writing, she didn't notice that Harry sat beside her.

"Y/n? Can we share the same book?" asked Harry, his fingers ran through his hair.

"I have a spare book- wait let me get it fo-" offered Ron but was immediately hit by a book.

"Bloody hell! What was that for?!" Ron scratched his head and faced Hermione. Instead giving Ron a answer, Hermione just gave him a give-them-a-moment look but of course that didn't stop Ron to complain about how she hit him.

"You could've just told me rather than hitting me with a hard cover book!" And with that, Hermione lost her patience and grabbed Ron by the ears and left the common room, leaving the two love birds alone.

Y/n found the whole situation quite funny and confusing at the same time. They were finally left alone in the common room and started reading. Harry was writing whilst y/n was struggling again with her assignment.

"I can't get bloody get this," y/n ran her fingers through her hair and a let out a sigh. Harry heard her words and that made him look at y/n; admiring her beautiful features.

"Let me help you with that," offered Harry. He grabbed her parchment and examine it.

Divination: How to read tea leaves.

Harry was happy that she agreed to help her with the assignment. So, the two of them began to do their assignments. They talked a lot about the essay and of course, they even both shared some funny jokes in the common room. As time passed by, the two of them grew fondness of each other, in which they are comfortable with.

"-and now we are finally done," said Harry, whilst dusting off a imaginary dirt on his hand which causing y/n to laugh again. Y/n liked the presence of Harry; he made her laugh and smile at the same time.

"How can I pay you back?" y/n asked and flashed him with a sweet genuine smile.

"No, it's fine actually," replied Harry.

Even though y/n heard his answer, she kept on insisting to repay him back because if not, she'll be guilty for the rest of her life- well not literally of course. After a few seconds of thinking, y/n finally came up with a clever idea to convince Harry and she was really sure that her plan will work. It was the puppy eyes effect. Everyone couldn't resist the puppy eyes effect of y/n, especially to Harry and he would be lying if he said that y/n doesn't look cute.

Harry finally gave in and say, "Fine, but you can't pay me with galleon."

"Then how the heck can I pay you back?"

Harry stared down, thinking what is best idea to pay him back. Several ideas later, Harry thought the best way to deal with this situation.

"Go out with me tomorrow," replied Harry. Y/n, on the other hand, was shocked about his answer. She couldn't open her mouth to answer him. So like she always do, the girl gave him a sweet smile and answered him, "Sure."

When Harry heard her answer, a shade of colour pink slowly showed up on his face and a smile form from his lips. He was happy that she agreed to go with him tomorrow in Hogsmeade. After their convosertation ended, the girl stood up from her seat and called it a day. When she leave the common room to go to her dorm, Harry checked his surroundings first and then squealed like a fanboy.

"What's wrong with this guy?" The voice said, making Harry to stop and turn around to check who it was, but luckily it was only Ron and Hermione, looking at him like a lunatic.

"I don't know," Hermione said, shrugging her shoulders off and then added, "Well, I'm off to bed." and with that she left, leaving the two gryffindor boys in the common room.

Harry once again checked his surroundings and grabbed Ron by the sleeve. The two of them were now at their bedroom and stood there right in the middle. Harry's brain wasn't working due to his excitement for tomorrow's rendezvous and that made his smile even bigger.

"Well don't you just stand there and smile like bloody idiot. Tell me what happened!" Ron smacked the head of Harry, which cause him to groan. He didn't answer yet and this led Ron thinking that Harry may have kissed y/n.

"Did you kissed y/n?!" Ron asked once again to his malfunctioning best friend.

"No, you idiot!" said Harry, whilst he lay down on his bed.

"So, what is it then?" Ron asked and sat down at the edge of Harry's bed.

"I asked y/n to go out with me tomorrow in Hogsmeade," replied Harry and when Ron heard that, he got up from Harry's bed and jumped up and down, happy that his best friend finally got a date but then he suddenly stopped.

"You asked y/n?" Harry nodded at his answer and then Ron continued his sentence.

"Y/n? As in THE y/n Guildford? The new girl who just started her third year in Hogwarts?" Ron asked him in disbelief.

"Yes, it's her. Why?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just proud of you," Ron pinched the cheeks of Harry. Harry just rolled his eyes at him and fixed his pillow to sleep, but Ron asked him one last time.

"You say Hogsmeade right? But don't you remember that you haven't signed your permission slip?"

Oh shit. Harry thought.

Harry did not think that through but being the rule breaker he was, he's going to find a way just to be with y/n tomorrow.

"Oh yeah you're right. Well I'm going to think about that tomorrow morning," answered Harry, he looked at Ron and saw that the ginger boy was already asleep and with that, he finally closed his eyes, hoping that he would dream about y/n.