T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Today is the day where everyone was amped to watch the game. Loads of people filled the bench and thousands of cheers chanted, ready to give their full support to each school champions. The student from durmstrang waved their banner, flaunting the name of Viktor Krum. Beauxbatons and Hogwarts students did almost same thing with them. But of course on their banner, a name was painted across according to their representative.

Y/n sat down with Neville; beside her was Hermione and Ron. It was awkward since she felt Hermione slightly scooted away when y/n sat down beside her. Y/n was waving her flaglets with Cedric and Harry's name on it. As she waving her tiny flag, y/n realized that she waved it hard and soon the flag was on the floor. Y/n and Hermione picked it up the same time, both of them don't know what to do until Hermione picked up the flag for her.

"Uh...Thanks," mumbled y/n and looked away, ignoring the weird and heavy tension. Hermione nodded and continued to talked to the ginger haired boy beside her.

Neville and y/n also continued their conversation in which they talked all about Herbology. Both of them shared the same interest like becoming a Professor in Herbology or something like that. They got along very well and even though Neville looked like a shy timid boy in the outside, but deep inside he is such a soft hearted person and also happens to be goofball as well.

"I'm going to Cedric, is that okay to you?" y/n raised her voice since all of the crowd started to chant once again and was eager to see their representatives on how will they handle the first task.

The boy nodded at her and told her to get back early. Y/n said goodbye to Neville as she walked down to get to the champion's tent. When the time she has arrived, we'll almost arrived. Y/n saw Hermione tripped over to the big rock, making her body fully hit on the ground. She wanted to ignore her, but being the good girl she was; she helped Hermione to stand up on her feet.

Hermione fidgeted awkwardly and dusted the dirt that clung onto her trousers. Y/n already left but was stopped when Hermione called her.

"y/n, I'm really, really, really sorry about everything. I'm sorry that Ron and I ignored you and Harry. I'm sorry that I've been a complete bitch to you," Hermione rambled and stopped when she was already finished. She stood awkwardly in front of y/n, waiting for her to reply.

"Are you sure about that?" assured y/n. "Because if not, then I'll have to kill the both of you,"

Hermione sincerely nodded and flashed her a small smile. Y/n smiled ear to ear and opened her arm, welcoming Hermione to give a warm hug. Y/n is a forgiving person when it comes to her friends, but when you completely took granted for it then he ready to get your wands out or else you'll be lying on the floor, unconscious.

After what it felt like forever, both of them pulled away from the hug and went to the tent. Y/n told Hermione that she'll be going to Cedric. Later, the pair parted ways as she went to greet Cedric. Whilst, Hermione went to the other side of the tent. She even told y/n that she was going to talk with Harry.

Y/n took a peak inside the tent and saw the four champions. She looked both left and right, fully checking if Cedric was there. Luckily, he was there, pacing back and forth.

"Psst! Cedric!" y/n hissed, making Cedric slightly jump in fear. He looked around to check who it was, and then he finally met the eyes of the familiar girl whom he called his little sister.

Cedric pulled y/n inside the tent and hugged her. Y/n felt the body of Cedric was trembling with fear. Cedric pulled away from the hug and faced her, "What are you doing here?" He asked in disbelief, still imagining that y/n wasn't here at all.

"I'm here to say good luck. Even though you haven't told me that you're going to put your name in!" y/n smack the head of Cedric, whose face earlier was cheery but then changed when he felt the pain coming from y/n's hand.