N I N E T Y

okay this it. sorry for the delay (i was editing it) , don't kill me please :>

Once the barrier has broken down.

The dark lord was fully satisfied when he saw his men and the others advancing toward the gate of Hogwarts. Few of the groups left whilst the others remained. Lestrange was beside him, all doll up for the occasion. Prancing around, cackling like a lunatic.

Meanwhile, Proteus was talking to his wife. Earlier ago, they went to their manor, only to find the house reckless and lonely. No sign of their daughter. It finally came to their senses that y/n was fighting, but not with them. They were disappointed of course.

The other remaining groups dashed forward. The giants stomped their big feet, causing a loud rumble underneath them. Hundreds of dementors swooped inside.

This is what the dark lord wanted. Chaos and deaths.

"Should I lead my men, my lord?" asked Proteus, fixing his dark cloak.

"Not yet, Guildford. You shall wait," said Voldemort.

On the other side, y/n ran away from the death eater who was chasing her around the hall. Y/n hid behind the wall, protecting herself. The death eater found her, dragging her along with him.

"Let me go!" she shouted as she stepped on his foot. The death eater shot her with a glare. Soon, the two of them duel. Spell after spell. Y/n wasn't close to giving up and so did the death eater.

Y/n shot him with the rarest curse she knew, making her opponent stop and stare as he placed his hand on his stomach, he was gagging. The death eater was on his knees. His eyes rolled at the back of his head. His body started to tremble. Not long after, a tentacle showed up through his stomach and mouth. Next up it was his eyes and ears.

It was like an octopus growing inside him. Y/n never blink an eye, she saw everything. Flesh was thorn apart in the middle, eyes were no longer there and his ears were bleeding.

Y/n gulped and shuddered with disgust. She slowly back up away and ran as far as she could. Y/n looked at her wrist watch, she was supposed to be with Linus now.

She bumped into someone, causing to lose her balance. Y/n immediately got back up on her feet to check out who bumped her. It was a slytherin student, Victoria Elise.

"Victoria?" asked y/n, helping the girl out. "I thought all slytherin were supposed to stay downstairs."

"I can't stay there," answered Victoria. Before y/n could get a word out from her mouth, Victoria lifted her wand. Y/n was shocked by the sudden movement. "Lay low." she said. Y/n obeyed and did what she was told to.

Y/n turned her back and saw a death eater's body twitching.

"I thought-"

"You thought I was going to kill you?" she chuckled, raising her right brow. "If I wanted to kill you, I wanted to use my hands, not my wand—" as soon as y/n heard that, she distanced herself away from her. "But don't worry, I'm not going to that."

"Thanks for helping me," said y/n, reaching out her hand for her to shake.

"Ew. I'm not into some whatever you're trying to do."

"Not even a thank you hug saving my arse?"

"Distance please, Guildford," she rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Well, I should leave you then. Good luck."

When Victoria finally left her, y/n found herself encountering a person once again. It's a death eater.

How surprising is that? Pft.