F I F T Y

Draco eyed the whole library, hoping he would find his source to find where y/n is. This is the first place that popped inside his mind. The library. The place was known for students like students who loves to read or gather some information about their assignments and that's why Draco is standing here today. He's going to end all of this question bubbling inside his brain.

He walked past by a group again, but this time it wasn't a group of gossip girls instead it was a group of hufflepuff students— including the two best friends of Cedric: Zacharias and Justin. The boys which y/n talked with during the yule ball. He thought to himself that maybe these boys knew where she went.

But how on merlin's beard he's going to do it? Should he go up and say 'Tell me where she is or die' that's a good one but I doubt that they will give me some answers. Or maybe cheesy cliche dialogue like Romeo used to say to Juliet: 'Oh y/n, oh y/n, wherefore art thou?'

After thinking a better way to tell them, he finally walked towards them. On the other hand, Zacharias saw Malfoy walking in their direction. He patted on Justin's shoulder and say:

"Pst, is that Malfoy walking towards us?" he asked to Justin, who shut his book and squinted his eyes to check if Zacharias was right.

He leaned his head forward, and there it was. The blonde pale boy walking with a smug look on his face.

"Bet you a galleon that he would call me a mud blood," chucked Justin. Of course, he didn't want anyone to call him that, but he was so sure because it's Malfoy we're talking about.

"No, no, no, I reckon that he would ask about y/-" Zacharias stopped when Justin told him to shut up.

Draco was now in front of them. Zacharias shot him with an odd look then his eyes landed back on Justin, giving him a look that say 'Deal?' Justin nodded and refrained himself from smiling.

"Have you seen y/-"

"No, we haven't, Malfoy," Zacharias answered him, internally informing himself to stop showing his victory smile forming in his lips.

Meanwhile, Justin huffed and rolled his eyes, to which Malfoy saw it.

"What are you huffing at, Mud blood?" Draco spat, as if he tasted a poison on his lips. Instead of being a being a cry baby over this cruel nickname, Justin just flashed his victory smile to both Zacharias and Malfoy, who had no clue on what's going on.

Malfoy stood there waiting for an answer. No one answered him and so he turned his back at them and left. When he was finally gone for good, the two boys kept on laughing. The librarian had to stop them.

"Shh, be quiet," hissed the old lady, causing Zacharias and Justin to hush themselves up.

"I won," said Zacharias, grinning, as he was gesturing a money sign.

"I won too, dumb arse," Justin told him, hitting his book on top of Zacharias' head, causing him to yelp in pain.

"But he mentioned mine first," Zacharias insisted whilst Justin shook his head no. The two of them kept on arguing about who actually won, but the pair ended up by taking their conversation outside because they were kicked outside by the librarian, who was now happy that the library is finally quiet without two boys arguing over silly little things.

Draco saw the whole thing and was completely not interested about them; he have some serious issue to take care of.

As he was walking, checking shelves after shelves, he stumbled upon by a student. And of course, out of all fates or coincidence— whatever you may call it, he stumbled upon by y/n's closest friend and it was none other, Ginny Weasley herself.