S E V E N T E E N

Remus and Sirius pulled Peter from the hole of the wall. It was weird for Ron to see that his pet rat was actually a wizard. Peter was twitching his hands and his teeth were forward just like mimicking the actions of a rat.

"Remus? Sirius? My old friends!" He spoke and began sprinting away from Remus and Sirius but he was blocked by them. "Harry! Look at you. You look so much like you father- James. We were the best of friends," Peter said very close to Harry's face.

"How dare you speak of James in front of him!" An angry Sirius stood between in the middle, making Peter backed away from him and immediately went behind the broken piano.

"You sold James and Lily to Voldemort!" Remus shouted to remind Peter's mistakes.

Y/n thought that all the students sorted in gryffindor house were brave, but not for this guy right here. He's nothing but a coward. Stood only for himself and not caring about others. Peter would do anything just to protect himself—even if he needs to do something cruel to his 'friends'.

"I didn't mean to! The Dark Lord... You have no idea the weapon he possesses!" He explained his side to Remus and Sirius. "Ask yourself, Sirius! What would have you done?"

"Died! I would have died rather than betray my friends!" Shouted Sirius, as he took one step closer to Peter. Peter ducked over inside the piano and made his way to Harry.

Peter begged in front of Harry, convincing him to spare his life. Sirius grabbed Peter by shoulder and aim his wand at him, ready to kill him. Harry shouted no and Remus sighed and reminded Harry about what Peter did to his parents and how merciless he is.

"I know what he is," Harry said as he looked at Peter.

"But we'll take him to the castle," Harry continued.

Peter bend down on his knees and crawled his way to Harry "Bless you boy! Bless you!-"

"Get off!" Demanded Harry. Peter suddenly tensed up when he heard Harry's tone.

"I said we'd take you back to the castle and then the dementors can have you,"

Peter let out a quivering sound. In that moment, y/n was scared of Harry. Not just her, but Hermione and Ron as well. The way Harry speaks and uses his tone was scary and they think that they lose Harry for a split second and then the old Harry came back. It was frightening and horrifying at the same time. Even y/n thought that she saw you-know-who in front of her.

Sirius and Harry helped Ron to rised up on his feet. His arm were draped around Sirius and the other one was placed on Harry's shoulder.

"Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit," Sirius apologized to Ron.

"A bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off!" Said Ron, still wincing in pain.

Y/n stifled a laugh. She knew that she shouldn't be laughing right now since her best friend was badly wounded. Ron looked at her and glared at her, which making y/n to stop herself from a fit of laughter. Once this girl started laughing, the next thing that will happen will be an endless laughter coming from her.

"I was going for the rat. Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. In fact, more than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail I could live with," Said Sirius as they went down the stairs.

"But the fleas, they're murder," Sirius breathed out. Ron kept a straight face whilst Harry was still listening to him. Hermione and y/n was at the back, listening to their conversation.

They were finally out. Ron sat down on a rock, sitting beside him was Hermione and y/n whilst Harry was in front. Sirius left the four there and walked forward, looking at the beautiful structure of Hogwarts.