S E V E N T Y - F I V E

The voices and the footsteps echoed in the hallway. Outside the room, people were talking happily that they had raid another town. The burst of their laughter was utterly disturbing.

A group of death eater gathered in the centre. One witch started that she tortured a group of people in a safe house. The other death eater stated that he was about to kill a boy, but managed to apparate away.

"I killed a muggle last night," said the boastful man. "Good, but pathetic afterwards. So, I killed her."

A few death eaters laughed.

"Well, guess what Sevy and I got, right man?" asked the man to Sevy. Sevy replied with a scoff. The death eaters grew curious and asked what is it.

Sevy shot a glare to the death eater, who didn't replied to their answers because he immediately got scared of Sevy.

"Speaking of which, I have to deal with it now," the tone of his voice was poisonous. Sevy smirked and strutted his way to the chamber. He lifted off the protection ward around the room.

The chamber was cold. No light and warmth entered the room. Only darkness and cold air were welcomed. In the middle, a girl was huddling her knees to herself.

She slowly lifted her chin to check who visited her this time.

"Not so tough now, aren't you?" Sevy chuckled. He pointed his wand at her.

"Let me go!" screamed y/n, not wanting to be hurt by whatever spell that Sevy is going to try on her.

"Will you stop moving?!" he yelled. Y/n didn't comply and continued to squirm. He didn't hit her with a dark spell, instead he diagnosed her. A hologram glowed right in front of him. Once he was done, he turned his face at her, bunching his forehead.

Out of the blue, she launched herself at him, but her hands are tied. There is no way she could get out of here. All of a sudden, she remembered her wand, y/n pat her pockets, checking if her wand is still there.

"Ah, looking for this?" Sevy showed her wand, waving it left and right. Y/n groaned.

The wand is her only way out of this hell hole. Y/n yelled at him to give her wand back, but the bloke shakes his head no. Sevy walked circles around her.

The wand is still on his hands— crack— Sevy tossed her broken wand on the ground.

Y/n widen her eyes.

"How dare you!" she screamed. Sevy ignored her. He sat in front of her, observing her. There are some cuts and bruises on her cheek. Her body was weak, it's not enough to fight him back, but her eyes— her eyes fueled with fire.

She was angry at him. More than angry.

"I can't believe a Guildford would do such an terrorist act... Forming an organization, training them, and helping the soon-to-be-dead Potter. It's pathetic, really," he slowly said. "And now, you're here under my possessions. No one can help you, not even your lover boy."

Her breathing hitched. She was hopeless of thinking that someone would save her. It was only her that could save herself from this rotting cell.

"I don't have a lover boy. I will get out of here by myself," she spat at him. She lied because knowing Sevy— she knew there's a possibility that Draco might be dragged into this.

"Oh really?" Sevy said with pure sarcasm.

He ignored her and continued on, "Even your mummy and daddy aren't here. I reckon they're busy with the Dark Lord—" he added a questioning hum, "What will be their reaction if their only daughter is fighting against us?"