F I F T Y - F I V E

As she stood in front of the door, y/n did not think about how will she get from the inside without no one noticing her. She waited someone to get inside so that she'll be able to slip herself right in.

And so, she waited. Minutes has gone by and no one has entered yet. She can't take it anymore and so she finally entered. Once, she finally stepped in. Hundred of balloons were above her and there was also a banner that says, "Welcome back!". All of the gryffindor students cheered as if they won the quidditch match.

All of them were here. The twins, Neville, Dean, Seamus, and others were actually here to welcome her back. Y/n laughed as soon the twins came in and sang in front of everyone.

"Welcome back, our annoying friend, y/n!" both of them sang in unison. Everyone scrunched their faces, showing that both of them were terrible at singing.

The singing still continued and then everyone joined in, dancing and singing on top of their lungs. She looked around and spotted the trio.

She was in front of them, with her hands on her hip. "Okay, who planned all of this?" she asked them.

"It was my idea!" exclaimed Harry, showing a proud look on his face.

"Bloody brilliant, eh? I even made the banners myself!" said Ron, pointing at the poorly made banner. At least, he did best, right?

Y/n chuckled sheepishly. On the other hand, Hermione chimed in.

"I also made a cake for you!" said Hermione, clapping her hands together.

She smiled and hugged them. She's grateful that her friends treated her like this. With everything's going on, they still managed to surprise her.

"Thank you for all these, but have you told them about my situation?" she asked them.

"Yes! I already told them that you're not supposed to be seen out and this secret will be ours" explained Ron.

Soon, the four of them danced and laughed whilst the others joined in. They were having fun— no worries, no Umbridge, no schoolworks. It was just a bunch of teenagers having their own little party. As y/n was dancing, someone pulled her right in the centre. It was Fred.

"I swear, Fred. If you're trying to have a dance competition with me then I'll have to kill you," said y/n, laughing.

"Oh come on! Just this once?" he asked.

"No! I'm terrible at dancing. You should ask George to dance in here, not me."

And out of nowhere, George stood beside Fred.

"I heard my name. What is it?"

"Have a little competition with your twin." Y/n laughed and pulled him in front. Later on, all of the students gathered around them and started cheering.

Some were cheering for Fred and the others were cheering for George. In the middle of the crowd, there stood Ginny and Ron, embarrassed to themselves when they saw their siblings up front.

"Winner gets a prize," y/n told the twins, which both of them of squealed.

"And what's that?"

"It's a secret."

Not long after, the boys were dancing like a two mad man. Y/n sank herself in the middle of the crowd, pulling the trio by their sleeves. They sat down to their usual spot: the fireplace. The glowing red colour reflected onto their faces. They can hear each woods breaking as the fire goes on.

This spot has been their favourite. If this place have ears then it knows all of their secrets. The fireplace was known for them as their 'spill the beans' spot and those times were heartbreaking and funny at the same time. It was one of their best memories with each other.