S E V E N T Y - T W O

This is it. Today is the wedding day of Bill and Fleur. Y/n landed on her feet. For the first time ever, she didn't vomit. She observed the tent and saw people entering inside. Some wore fancy dress robes and some others brought some gifts.

She looked down on her clothes and examined it. She wore her emerald green roll neck jumper and down below is just a plain trouser. She even forgot to buy some wedding gifts for them because she's running out of time.

Y/n entered and was welcomed by the warm air and sweet aromas of the food. As soon as she entered, she saw her former teacher, Professor Lupin and there was a woman beside him. People around her was happy and laughing, but little do they know, something bad is about to happen. 

Find the trio and warn them. She kept on saying it like a mantra.

"What're you doing here, traitor?" spat Kingsley, grabbing her by the arm and looking down on her as if she was a pest.

Of course, he already knew. What a surprise.

"I have to go. There isn't enough time," said y/n. Of course, Kingsley suspected something wrong about her. He drew out his wand and warned her; "If you're here to do something bad. I will not hesitate to-"

"Y/n? Oh it's you! I've missed you so much!" Hermione chimed in, hugging y/n. Soon, Ron and Harry followed suit. They were all happy to see her. The three of them started blabbering on and on, telling her how much they missed her during school days and holidays. Y/n forced a smile. She have to tell them now.

"How about you? What happened?" Harry asked. He noticed the weird shift of her expression. Her face was bright, but then the brightness from her paled away when she was about to tell the bad news.

"I came here to warn you. We have to go now. They're coming," said y/n, frantic as ever. She looked both left and right, checking if they're already here. The trio were confused and asked her who. 

"Death eaters."

Right on time, a blue glistening orb was seen in the centre. It spoke, and not long after the death eaters arrived, attacking them. Ron protected Hermione whilst Harry started to look for Ginny. Y/n found herself in front of a masked death eater. The death eater tilted its head in confusion. Y/n didn't hesitate to hex the death eater. 

More and more death eaters arrived. The other guest left whilst the others remained. Kingsley bumped into y/n, furious as ever.

"Is this your plan?! Infiltrate the wedding and kill us?!" he yelled while backfiring some spells and curses.

Y/n chuckled as she shakes her head no. 

"I tried to warn you— bend down! Crucio!" yelled y/n. Kingsley was shocked but at the same time, he was relieved that y/n had save his life. The two of them looked at the twitching death eater.

"What have you done? You used... one of the unforgivable spells," Kingsley said in disbelief. "You can't... That's illegal."

"You're welcome," said y/n, patting his shoulder. She looked away and started squinting her eyes to check if the trio was still there. She found them huddle together in the floor. She turned her heels away.

Before she could walk out, she found herself once again facing another death eater. Kingsley jumped in front of her, stunning the death eater. They're both quits now.

"Thank you," she smiled at him and walked out.

"Wait! Go protect your friends. Good luck," panted Kingsley and nodded at her. Y/n returned the gesture and quickly ran to Hermione's side. Soon, the four of them apparated away. They found themselves in the middle of the crowded street. A lot of people were giving them odd looks, judging how they dressed.