Chapter 1

• Hey guys what's up?! So... for those who haven't read the first book of this book entitled, Guardian demon, please do read it or you wouldn't understand that much.

Thanks a lot! •

...

Jennie's POV

7 years...

7 years has passed since she died but why can't I forget her?

Maybe because she was just the most important person in the world to me?

Damn it.

I'm going insane.

Oh wait, I already am.

"Unnie! Unnie! Open up! You gotta eat something!" Lisa bangs the wooden door of my room so early in the morning to wake me up.

I groaned and covered my ears with a pillow to silence everything.

"Unnie!" This time Chaeyoung calls out.

I grumbled louder for them to hear that I have no interest of what they have to say whatsoever.

I heard them sigh.

"Unnie... c'mon. You gotta get outta there." Lisa weakly says and I could hear a bit of sadness in her voice.

"Yeah Unnie." Chaeyoung seconds.

"Guys please, she won't go out even if you force her outta there." I heard Chu say.

"Fine... we'll leave." Chaeyoung says. "Let's go, babe." She says making Lisa sigh.

I haven't told you guys yet, Lisa and Chaeyoung are now dating obviously.

They've been dating for about 3 years now and they're happy unlike me.

"Yeah... let's go." I heard their footsteps slowly fade.

I sighed in relief although I didn't notice that my guardian teleported inside my room with an unamused look.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow weakly and she shook her head.

"You really gotta eat. You look like a zombie." She says and I covered my head with a pillow. "Jennie, she won't be happy if you keep on locking yourself up here." She says with a hint of sadness in her tone.

I uncovered my head and sat up.

"Well, she's gone." I bitterly chuckled and my eyes got teary.

Chu looked up to meet my eyes and smiled sadly.

"But you miss her." She says before hugging me tight.

"Yeah, I do." I snuggled deeper into her shoulder although I didn't cry.

I did promise her and I'd keep it until the day I die.

"Anyways, you still have a company to run so hurry up." She helps my lazy ass up and I grumbled.

"I don't want to!!!" I whined and she just shook her head.

"Nope, you gotta pick that lazy ass up and do your duties." She says and she successfully push me into the bathroom. "Clean up." She sternly says before slamming the door.

I ruffled my hair and grunted furiously before finally showering.

I closed my eyes immediately after I sunk in the bath tub.

And that's when I unintentionally fell asleep.

"Jennie..." Someone calls out my name in a very soothing manner.