Chapter 43

Jisoo's POV

The race was super fun and I can see that in our faces. We were all grinning at each other with sweats dripping from our foreheads and heavy breaths were being taken.

But it didn't take enough time for all that came a little later after me, Jennie, and Chu, who came to the lake at the same time thanks to our abilities, to fire us with complaints. Soojoo was being a good sport at least by playing with her katana but the look that she was giving me was saying that she'll be hitting me any moment. And partnered it with a creepy grin, I might be hiding away from her even.

"You three ultimately cheated!!!" Irene fumed, pointing at me, Jennie, and Chu.

"I second that." Soojoo raised her hand.

"Us too." The maknaes who were silent but pouting crossed their arms.

Me, Jennie, and Chu all looked at each other and shrugged.

"You made the bet, hoe." I made sure to emphasize the word to Irene just to make my dear sweet cousin, mad. And that did the trick because the next thing I knew was that she was pinching my cheeks to its limited peak of being stretched. And that damn hurt.

"Woah... woah... Unnie, chill." Jennie pulled my fuming cousin away from me which her wife immediately hugged to calm her down. But it didn't take Seulgi time to glare at me for making her wife mad. I sheepishly smiled at her to at least show her that I'm sorry and there's no point of hitting me because her hands were fists now.

"You better watch out for your life, Kim." Seulgi mouthed and I couldn't contain the gulp that I just did.

"Don't worry about it. You know she's just kidding, right?" Jennie whispered into my ear while she back hugs me. Being a clingy person that she is. I didn't even notice her if she didn't talk. I leaned my weight on her body just to feel her warmth.

"I know. You'll probably just let me punch them anyways."

"True enough."

"Oi! Lovebirds of disgusting sweetness! Are you going for a swim or not?!" Chu, being the intruder of every sweet or sexy moments that she is, shouted while waving at us in her red bikini. All of them were all in the water, hoodies thrown in every place possible, except for Chu who called us obviously.

"Chill, you old hag!" I yelled back earning a glare from the oldie.

"Shut your mind, Kim!" She shouted before going to the shoreline with heavy steps.

"Which Kim did she meant?" Jennie asked.

"It doesn't matter really. 'Cuz even though we're not married yet, it simplifies that your mine and I'm yours."

"Your being cheesy, Soo."

"Is that bad? I can spice things up for you in bed." I sent her a wink while pecking her lips. She smirked at me sensually which clearly made me wet and think of sceneries of us in bed. And I'm not even in the water yet nor in bed with her.

"You better put bleach in that brain of yours. What if Chu read it?" She traced my jaw with her finger with that smirk still on her face before lifting her hoodie up and throwing it to someplace non-important.

"Then she'll probably be gagging her brains out. 'Cuz I'm totally making those fantasies real."

"Let's just take a swim and discuss this later." She held my hand and dragged me towards the lake which the others were waiting for us.

"Are we gonna do it before discussing?" I innocently asked making her laugh.

"Idiot." She mouthed and before I even knew it, I was already in the water being tackled by my friends. She was laughing with full of amusement and joy.

I wish that smile would never disappear.

I bet she heard what I said because she was beaming at me. She stepped a few steps back before cannonball-ing in the water. I gladly caught her and kissed her wet cheek softly. She giggled at that action and I gladly repeated it.

"You two are making me have diabetes just by watching you two." Irene commented as her wife trailed kisses on her neck.

"And your making me try to eat Jennie out right here, right now just by seeing you two."

"Having pent up frustration in your system is very hard to contain after all." Soojoo splashed water on me with a happy grin on her face.

"Pent up frustration?" Jennie asked.

"Y'know how hot you are, cutie. Of course, the first time I stalked you the first thing that came to my mind was..." I trailed off signaling Soojoo to continue which she happily did. Like she a student actually smart enough to answer a question of a grade schooler.

"...to wait for the time that I'll be yours." Soojoo finished off. Jennie smiled at me and then kissed my shoulder as a sweet gesture to say, "Thank you for waiting for me."

"No problem..." I whispered into her ear.

"Ok! Single ass here! No need to brush it in my face!" Chu separated the both of us. Jennie whined and I pouted.

"Here too!" Soojoo raised her hand.

"Then get together!" The maknaes shouted making all of us laugh. The two said 'single asses' blushed.

All of us had a good share of laughs and teasing while we swam our hearts out. Even some make out session if we had time. But it all ended when Jennie's parents came with loads of food in their huge wagon.

We all immediately went to shore and helped the two adults with getting ready and ate happily until it was nighttime. That's how this crazy and fun bonding of ours continued on.

...