Chapter 32

Jennie's POV

"Jisoo?" I stood there shocked seeing a panting Jisoo right there in front of my door.

"H-hi." She pants out.

"What are you doing here?" I let her in making her release an exasperated sigh when she slumped down the couch.

She just kept on catching her breath until Chu came back from the kitchen with a huge bowl of corn chips.

"What the hell is she doing here?" She asks me while pointing to the exhausted Jisoo on the couch. I responded with a shrug. "What are you doing here?" Chu sat beside Jisoo.

"I'm doing what you told me to do. Although, my plan is now ruined due to my low stamina." Jisoo explained earning a confused look from me and a surprised expression from Chu.

"What are you talking about?" Chu asks through gritted teeth. She also had her eyebrows furrowed so I'm suspecting that she really knows what Jisoo is talking about.

"Can you two do this outside? I was already on my way to sleep but someone just had to interrupt." I pointed to the door, eyeing the two of them making them gulp. I heaved a sigh before going up to my room.

Those two...

"CHU!!" Before I could even close my eyes, Jisoo shouted.

"Aish!" I kicked off my blanket and stomped my way down to the living room where I left those two.

I stopped on my tracks when saw them wrestling on the floor. Chu was on top of Jisoo while straddling the other woman in place. "What on earth are you two doing?"

"This woman wanted to prove that I was getting weak and so I gave her a taste of my strength. And look where it led her." Chu smirked as she gripped on Jisoo's tangled arms. Releasing a pained grunt from the latter.

"Let me go, you piece of-." Jisoo shut the hell up when a loud knock on the door was heard.

All got silent until the person knocked again.

Jisoo and Chu hastily got up.

"No one move." Jisoo whispers. Signaling us to stay on our places while she slowly walks towards the door.

"You don't tell me what to do." Chu shoves her away and grabs the doorknob. Me and Jisoo facepalmed.

"This is still my house. My roof, my rules." Jisoo was now the one who shoved Chu away with great force that Chu was now sitting on the couch with a surprised expression.

And then it hit me, it was still Jisoo's house but why isn't she staying here? I mean, I still mind but... never mind.

"Who is it?" Jisoo asks the person on the other side of the door.

"I'm looking for Ms. Jennie Kim. Is she there?" A man replied and Jisoo's face turned serious in milliseconds.

"What is it that you want with her?" She coldly asks and even though I'm still mad at her. I found it hella hot.

"We wanted to talk about the business deal that we discussed last week." The man answered in a kind and weary tone.

Jisoo looked at me as if saying, "What deal?" with her eyes. I only shrugged for an answer.

I saw Jisoo smirk before telling the man, "In this time of the night? That's quite uncommon, Mr. Rickus."

Silence.

"W-well... you see-." Mr. Rickus, or so Jisoo calls him, didn't finish up because Jisoo opened the door fully.

The outside of my house was now packed with men in black and had guns in their hands. Not entirely surprising but still I let out a gasp.

"Would you look at that. An ambush, eh? Not exactly a good plan, Rickus. You already know me." Jisoo stepped out of the door with a mask on her face surprisingly.

Did it appear or what?

"Tch. Not too shabby, Reaper. But what are you gonna do now that we have this mansion surrounded?" Rickus gestured to the surroundings with a smirk on his face. Oh how I wish to wipe it off.

"You'll have you chance."

I better have.

"Chu, can you lockdown the house? I don't want it destroyed after this." Jisoo ordered Chu with back facing us.

"Your orders, boss." Chu pressed a part of the wall which exerted a holographic keyboard. She pressed some buttons before the house got completely covered in metal layers just like the one in the car of Jisoo.

"You guys missing out on the fun?"

"Hell na." Me and Chu looked at each other before teleporting beside Jisoo. There's no point on covering our faces when these guys won't be able to see the light of day anyways.

"I see... so there are more of you who are abnormal in this world, huh?" Rickus smirked then signaled some of his men. "You ladies are going to be great for experimentation and business."

The three of us made a face. This guy is insane. But if we compare the insanity of him and Jisoo's... I'll vote for Jisoo.

"I'm not insane..." I heard Jisoo whine beside me. She was pouting too. Looking at the lump on her mask, I figured. How cute.

And then I only realized, I could've known K's identity with my abilities. Gosh, how stupid of me.

"Hell you are." Chu added earning a glare from the pouting baby awhile ago.

"Can we finish this up because I am getting bored waiting for this guy to actually attack us." I pointed to Rickus who was designating his men to some places in the mansion.

"As you please, love." Jisoo sent a wink at me which, of course, made me blush.

How can she still joke around at this time.

"You guys ready?" She asks and by the time she said that, weapons appeared right behind Chu. And as for me, I have other plans.

"Yup/'Course."

"Alright then."

...