Epilogue

Our POV

"Junseok, come back here you sly boy!" Jisoo shouts at the giggling boy in front of her that was holding something quite inappropriate for a five year-old boy to be holding.

"Jisoo! Get that condom away from him!" Jennie yells at her wife, yes her wife, as she also joined in the chase that her wife and son has started.

They adopted Junseok after they got married a year ago. They've been planning to have their own by advanced technology but didn't want to experience such a painful process. Besides, Junseok was more than enough for them.

"Why did you even buy this when we don't have dicks to put it in?!" Jisoo complains as well as catching up to the little boy.

Grabbing the square material from the grasp of the child gently. The boy whined and tried reaching for it but didn't succeed because her mother threw it to her other mother.

"You guys are so mean." He crossed his arms and pouted. His cheeks puffing from the action.

"We're mean?!" Jisoo acted as if hurt by pressing her palm on her chest. Making a face as if she was accused wrongly. "Excuse you, young man but weren't you the one who was sneaking in our room-." Jisoo didn't finish up what she was supposed to say because her overly intelligent son continued on.

"While eating each other out."

The two woman in the room gasped at the realization of what on earth their son just said. They looked at each other as if figuring out who taught him this madness.

"Lisa." They both said in unison before sighing.

"Mommy... I want food now." The little boy rubbed his growling stomach and pouted once again revealing his puffy red cheeks.

"Okay. Tell Grandma Dara to cook for you." Jisoo grinned at her son. Junseok nodded and giggled before running to Chu's room where the oldie was probably sleeping right now.

"Your so gonna die when Chu hears what you just said to Junseok." Jennie pecked her wife's cheek and skipped her way to the couch where the TV was still on.

"I won't die. The spirits of life revival are on my side. I'm not actually afraid to die, I've died twice." Jisoo joins in the couch with her wife. Jennie immediately laid her head on Jisoo's shoulder. Knowing that Jisoo loves that.

"That's true."

They shared a moment of silence while Stranger Things go on the background. Jisoo, by common knowledge, snaked her hand all around Jennie's waist making the brunette come closer to her. She laid her chin on Jennie's temple while Jennie snuggled her nose in Jisoo's neck.

"This is comfortable." The brunette sighed in contentment.

"Mhm..." Jisoo hummed in response. She knew that Jennie has been really busy at work, even with Soojoo's help, and all she was doing was stay home and get bored. She replaces Soojoo from time to time but her partner said that she'll be only replacing her if necessary.

Jisoo feels as if she isn't doing something productive for her family. Like she's being a lazy boss and wife. Chu was always the one to take care of Junseok. Saying that Jisoo has no experience in taking care of a kid.

She wanted Jennie to at least have a time of rest and comfort. And that's what she'll be doing for the rest of the day. Jennie took a day off saying that she had cramps all over her body but in reality, she only wanted to be with Jisoo today. In Jisoo's arms and presence. And also maybe have a little making out here and there.

"You have any plans today, Jen?" Jisoo asks her 'somehow-staying-awake' wife. The brunette shook her head.

"Why?" She said, snuggling deeper into Jisoo's neck and was now sitting on her lap like a baby. Clinging onto her wife's neck and circling her legs on Jisoo's waist.

"I wanted to take you and Junseok somewhere out of town or maybe out of the country." Jisoo mumbled into her bare shoulder and lingered a kiss there for some reason. Jennie hummed.

"And where would that be?" Jennie was now kissing her wife's neck softly eliciting a happy sigh from the latter.

"Paris?"

By just saying the name of the place, Jennie raised her head bumping into Jisoo's chin. The two groaned but recovered.

"R-really?" She asked, shocked.

"Yeah. I wanted Junseok to at least leave Korea once in a while. We don't want him being imprisoned here like some other parents." Jisoo caressed her wife's cheek and kissed it. Jennie smiled and scrunched her nose.

"That's great. When will we leave?" She asked Jisoo, curiosity rushing in her veins.

"Tomorrow's good." Jisoo casually said earning a look from her wife.

"That's too early! And we can't pack everything in just a night. You know how much I want to be prepared for everything. There's more things that I could bring if-." Jennie's rambling mouth was shut when Jisoo sealed it with a rough kiss.

Rambling Jennie was a hot Jennie. Jisoo couldn't resist to do that.

"But I wanted it to be early so that we could spend more time there. We'll only stay there for three days but if we leave early, we could stay there for a week or so." Jisoo calmly explained to her ranting and flushed wife. "And besides, what clothes should you pack? You still look beautiful even if you just wear plastic all over you." She joked but she was only kidding.

"That wasn't funny." Her wife said in pure seriousness. She only gave Jennie a cheeky smile before kissing her. Jennie immediately responded.

"I know. But I'm not kidding about the schedule of our trip."

"Fine. I could pack some things up. And Chu would be packing Junseok's."

"Awesome! Now go to your room and pack, beautiful." Jisoo carried her wife off of her lap and kissed her one last time before slapping her wife's hot ass and running away before Jennie could even kill her.

"Why am I in love with that idiot?" Jennie asked herself.

"Who's the idiot, Mommy?" Junseok, who appeared out of nowhere, asked innocently. He already knew her mother was talking about her other Mom.

"No one important, honey. Did you hear our conversation?"

"Yup! I'm excited to go to Paris, Mommy! Are we taking your group of friends?" He asked.

"Nope. Only the three of us would go,honey." Jennie ruffled her son's already messed up hair and kissed her son's cheek making the little boy smile widely.

"That's so cool! I'mma pack now." The five year-old boy ran to his room while shouting for Chu's name for help.

The brunette shook her head before smiling to herself. She never thought she would be living a life with Jisoo again and add Junseok, she couldn't ask for a more awesome life.

She was really glad that she didn't give up her hope for Jisoo to come back. Maybe now she'd be only a lonely woman, crying herself to sleep.

"This is life."

...