Chapter 3

Jennie's POV

"Unnie! I wanna ride this!" Lisa points to the Merry-go-round which was full right now.

"The hell, Lalisa?! Can't you see that it's full? And besides are you a kid?" I looked at her with both annoyance and confusion.

"You have no idea." Chaeyoung secretly whispers to me and I bit my lower lip to not let out a laugh.

"I'm sorry that you have to put up with this..." I gestured to Lisa who was dreamily looking at the surroundings. "I don't know." I heaved a sigh and Chae only giggled.

"I'm surprised myself that I could put up with such a woman like her. But all that matters is that I love her and she loves me too." She lovingly looks at Lisa and Lisa faced her with a bright smile.

"The sun might go jobless if she keeps on smiling like that." I joked and Chaeyoung smiled at me with amusement in her eyes.

"This is the first time you have ever complimented Lisa." She says and I shrugged.

"People change." I simply said and her expression immediately saddened.
"What's the matter?" I asked in concern.

"People change, huh?" She bitterly laughs and I could see tears in her eyes.

"What's the problem, Chaengie?" I hugged her and she snuggled into my embrace.

"You've changed, Unnie. Like a lot. It hurts me and Lisa to see you so depressed and so cold." She sobs out and all I could do was to pat her head.

Although, it's a bit difficult for me to hug her comfortably because of the height difference.

How I wish I was tall.

"What's with all this?" Lisa voices out while gesturing at us and I glared at her.

She gave me a 'what-on-earth-happened?' and a 'why-you-glaring-at-me-for?!' look.

I rolled my eyes and signaled her to change places.

She immediately hugged the sobbing Chaeyoung and whispered sweet nothings into her ears.

Chaeyoung finally calmed down and I could only stare at the couple guiltily.

"I'm sorry..." I murmured and they looked at me with soft smiles.

"It's fine, Unnie. We know how much you've been through." Lisa lets me join in the warm hug.

"Thanks for understanding you guys. I don't know what I'd do if you two disappeared as well." I said as I tightened our hug.

"We'd never leave you, Unnie." Chae softly says as she pats my head gently.

"Anyways, this whole drama is getting tons of attention. So can we ride something now?" Lisa interrupts and clasps her hands together partnered with a grin.

"Sure. Your paying anyways." I said with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"Yup." And by that Chaeyoung hooks her arms in mine and playfully smiled at dumbfounded Lisa.

"Hey! I didn't say I was paying!" She chases after us with a playful grin.

We dodged her again and again until people gave us weird and amused looks.

We didn't care though.

This is what we are.

Kids in adult bodies.

...

Lisa let out a long sigh of satisfaction making Chaeyoung giggle.

I drank my hot choco as the three of us, no actually four of us, cuddled on the couch while watching some animations.

It sure was a cold day and we haven't done all this bonding for quite a long time.

"Unnie, can we stay here for the night?" Chaeyoung asks with puppy eyes and Lisa too.

I looked at them and let out a defeated sigh.

"Your already in my pajamas. How could I say no?" I shook my head and they did a little victory dance.

"You guys are so childish." Chu shook her head with a smile on her face.

"Whatever." Lisa flipped her hair and they laughed.

"Alright then! Let's talk about stuff that we missed." Chaeyoung suggests and I nodded.

We talked and talked and talked until the four of us couldn't say anymore words due to exhaustion.

We said our 'good nights' and respectively slept in our rooms.

Well, Chaeng and Lisa slept together obviously.

"Jennie." Chu calls out.

"Yes, Jichu?" I answered sleepily.

She kept silent for awhile.

"Never mind. Go to sleep now and sorry for disturbing you." And by that she cut off.

I just shrugged it off and slept peacefully again.

...

Meanwhile in another place...

"Boss, when are we gonna take her?" An unknown man asks his leader who was smirking maniacally.

"No need to rush it really. Although, we could do it tomorrow." He says and his troops smiled evilly.

"That's a copy." The man who asked nodded.

"This is gonna be fun."  He lastly says.

...

Meanwhile at Jennie's...

I woke up feeling a cold shiver down my spine.

"What the hell was that?" I asked myself.

"Is everything alright?" Chu rushes into my room with bed hair and wet saliva on the corner of her lips.

I swear, if I wasn't so frightened, I'd totally laugh at her state right now.

"Um... y-yeah." I answered and she released a sigh of relief before walking towards me.

"Are you sure?" She asks worriedly before cupping my cheeks and examines me.

"Yup." I simply said and she lets go of me face.

"That's good then. I'll be going then." She lastly says before leaving.

I let out a breathy sigh and slumped back onto my comfy and cold bed.

Although, I couldn't comfortably sleep all because of the feeling I felt earlier.

Whatever, I'm sleeping.

And then, I slept.

...

• Happy New Year to all of you!!!

So here's an update for y'all!!

Love y'all for your support and love.

Let's see more of each other at year 2020.

Once again, Happy New Year!!!

😘😘😘 •