Chapter 27

Jennie's POV

I feel myself being carried. This person's hands and warmth were quite familiar but I didn't care. I snuggled into his/ her embrace before hearing the person chuckle.

"So cute." The person says and I already knew who on earth it was. The person which broke me but at the same time I want her to fix me.

"Are you just gonna stay inside the car or actually go inside her house?" I heard Soojoo talking.

So she was with her, huh?

"Alright alright. I need Jennie to be comfortable first then I'll go inside." I felt her shift, placing me in a better position
then began carrying me in a princess carry kinda way.

"Need a hand, Unnie?" Lisa was the one who asked that. I wonder what their reaction was when they saw her. Probably crying.

"No problem here, Limario. Just go and help your girlfriend already." Jisoo says while chucking.

"Alright then!" Lisa says cheerfully.

What's made her so happy?

I heard the door open so I guess we're in the house already.

"Unnie, it's almost ready." I heard Chaeyoung say. The volume was low though. So I suppose she's either in the kitchen or the second floor.

"That's great. But I'm not eating." Jisoo says.

"What?! But Unnie... Chaengie made all this food." Lisa whines which made Jisoo laugh.

So that's what was making her happy.

"Jennie's not eating so I'm not."

I jerked at what she said and I guess she noticed because I could feel her breath near my face. Of course, her face was close.

"You awake already, Jen?" She whispered in my ear huskily. That honestly tickled but I stopped myself from laughing nor hitting her face away.

I heard her laugh so sexily that I can't act so well. She's being so irresistible right now! And the effect if the alcohol isn't helping!

"Not gonna open your eyes aren't you?" I felt her lips on my neck and the next thing I knew was that I'm already sitting on the couch while she was on the floor pouting.

I hit her, of course.

"Man, I missed that." I shook my hand while grinning. I really did miss hitting her.

"I missed you." I looked up at her smiling face. I looked away and stood up, wobbling my way to the kitchen.

"You wanna eat, Unnie?" Chaeyoung handed me a plate full of food and I accepted it.

"Thanks."

She nods her head and continued serving Soojoo food.

"Aren't we gonna call Irene and Seulgi Unnie?" Lisa asks. Her mouth was so full and she could still speak clearly.

"No!" Soojoo slammed her hands on the table unintentionally because she said sorry right after.

"Why?" Lisa asked, gulping down her juice.

"It's fine, SJ. They have to know sooner or later." Jisoo entered the kitchen while holding her left cheek and that made me feel guilty for hitting her.

"Are you sure? Irene might kill you." Soojoo warned as she called the two.

"What can she do..?" Jisoo said with a smirk on her face. Her eyes were glowing too.

"Do you still have your special abilities from, Chu?" I asked. Still eating my food and acting as if I'm not curious at all.

"Oh, um... yeah. Well, kinda-."

"What is it? Yes? No? Maybe?" I slammed the table and questioned. This is completely irritating!

"Jen, are you-." She reached out for me but I interrupted again.

"I'm going to bed." I left to my room.

I feel so frustrated right now that I can't explain why. I groaned frustratedly and heaved a sigh.

Relax, Jen. Relax.

"Yeah, you should." I turned around to face the person.

"Hey Chu." I lazily greeted the leaning person on the wall. I opened my room and slumped onto my bed.

"So... K is Jisoo, huh?" She walks around my room like it was a museum.

"You don't seem surprised." I crossed my arms and raised a brow at her. She raised her arms and smiled.

"You too."

"I'm surprised myself that I'm not surprised." I slowly closed my eyes and I felt that the bed sunk. But I still kept my eyes closed.

She held my hand and it somehow felt different but I didn't mind.

"I'm really glad that she's alive and here but I can't forgive her that easily." I said and she kept silent so I continued, "But I still love her. And nothing can change that."

"I love you too." I jerked my eyes open when I realized who I was talking to.

She was smiling radiantly. Nothing could beat the beauty of her smile. And I scolded myself for being too lovesick for this girl.

"What are you doing here?" I coldly asked. Pulling my hand away from her. Her expression changed but smiled anyways. She's so good at hiding her feelings but not to me.

"I was just... nothing." She shook her head and scoffed lightly before standing up.

I looked at her go and finally heaved a sigh of relief when she disappeared.

"Why are you trying to ignore her so bad when your killing yourself inside just to stop yourself?" Chu appears beside me making me glare at her.

"What?"

"You left me here with her even though you knew that I still wasn't ready to face her." I covered my face with a pillow while she laughs.

"I didn't know you were such a shy person, kid." She says. Patting my hand then stood up.
"Sleep well."

And by that, I slept.

...