Chapter 10

Jennie's POV

"Ms. Kim." A muffled voice says.

"What..?" I groggily said and opened my eyes slightly.

"We have arrived, Ms. Kim." She chuckles and I completely opened my eyes.

"Alright..."

I then noticed that I was still on her lap.

My eyes widened and I pushed her face, that only a few inches away from me, away.

I scampered to the shotgun seat and tried opening the door with shaky hands.

"Ms. Kim, please relax. I really didn't mean for you to wake up in such an awkward situation but you were sleeping so tightly that I didn't have the heart to wake you up." She explains while rubbing her nape shyly.

My expression softened and I heaved a sigh.

"Sorry for over reacting." I mumbled and got out of the car.

The cold night breeze hit my face.

What the hell?! It's already nighttime?

"Is everything alright, Ms. Kim?" K asks as she locks her car.

"You should've woken me up!" I snapped at her which took her by surprise.

"Ms. Kim... I didn't mean to-." She stops when I covered her masked mouth with my palm.

I pulled her by her necktie closely.

"Shut up and tell me where are the others." I demanded sternly.

"That was hot." She suddenly says which took me aback.

"What?"

"That was hot, Ms. Kim." She leans in and whispers huskily in my ear.

Her breathe. Her fucking hot breathe. And what's with that husky voice?!

She backed away while laughing and I looked at her questioningly.

"Expecting something else, Ms. Kim?" She amusedly asks and pockets her hands on her pants.

She walks away from me with an amused grin on her face and I was left there stunned af.

"Are you just gonna stare at her?" A familiar voice says behind me which startled me.

I yelped and jumped and that made that person laugh out of his/her core.

"The fucking wrong with you, Lisa?!" I shouted while patting my uneasy chest.

"A lot of things." Chaeyoung appears from behind her with a grin.

"Can't argue with that." I said and she laughs.

"Hey! I'm still here y'know." Lisa gets our attention and starts gesturing her body.

We rolled our eyes and she crosses her arms with a pout.

"Please don't do that, Ms. Manoban. It doesn't suit you." K appears right beside me with Soojoo trying to stifle a laugh beside her.

"I second that." Irene says while she eats an ice cream, Seulgi Unnie beside her.

Lisa looked at us in disbelief and hurt jokingly.

Although, being her jolly self, she laughed and that affected us too.

I scoffed a laugh and the others just kept on laughing.

This atmosphere almost feels perfect.

It's just like when Jisoo was here. The air always had a positive smell to it.