Chapter 30

Jisoo's POV

My eyes were getting heavy and all I wanted to do was sleep. Jennie's taking her time for sure. I coughed out once again blood and grimaced at the disgusting sight. I can't believe that it became active now. I heaved a sigh and slumped my head on the post. Closing my eyes in the process.

This shitty side effect of my revival is so bothersome.

Of course having the great chance to live again also requires a great consequence. And this is it.

I definitely look pathetic right now.

I heard footsteps coming my way but I didn't even try the slightest to open my closed eyes. I thought it was Jennie but I heard a man laugh and so I opened my eyes.

"Are you ok there, young lady?" A man in a black coat was now in front of me and based on his appearance... he's a perverted asshole.

"I'm quite fine, Sir." I answered and then smiled at him. It's fake obviously.

"Is that so? Because you don't look so good." He raised my chin although I didn't do anything. And I'm not bothered by this at all.

I let out a forced chuckle and looked at him straight in the eye. A burning sensation got through my eyes and I know that my eyes were glowing right now and also my pupils were almost slit-like.

"Leave me alone, you asshole. Before you die." My voice got deeper and by his expression, he was terrified. I smirked. "Di-."

I almost said 'die'. But someone took that line from me.

"DIE!" Jennie Kim flying kicked the bastard with such great force that even I can't handle.

I feel sorry for the man... Not.

"A-are you alright? He didn't do anything to you, right?" She cupped my cheeks and began examining me for any wrongs. After awhile, she released a sigh of relief and sat down beside me.

The two Unnies and the maknaes slowly walked towards us. They had smiles on their faces.

"Whew... I'm actually glad that it wasn't me that was kicked. You hit hard, Jennie Unnie." Lisa commented and Jennie only rolled her eyes on her.

"I have to thank Chu for that." Jennie says then her right eye glowed into a bluish hue.

"Wow..." We all said at once.

And then it hit me. I slowly stood up with the help of the others and so did Jennie.

"Chu's controlling half your body, huh?" She didn't expect this, looking at her reaction. I softly chuckled at her surprised expression.

She's so cute like... oh my gosh.

"Don't worry. Chu made a great decision choosing her master to be the next holder of her power." I gave her a thumbs up and her tensed shoulders immediately relaxed.

"You think so?" She gave me a shy glance. Her cheeks were a bit pink and so I called her...

"Mandu."

Just as I said that, her left eye glowed in a darker shade. As I remember from my remaining knowledge about Chu's power, darker shade means...

"Run."

I hastily went back to the car and locked the doors.

"LOCKDOWN!" I screamed when I saw Jennie walking slowly towards me with a devilish smirk on her face.

Shouldn't this scenery be the exact opposite? And now I'm like the human that she is at the past. And now she's the demon.

The car was immediately covered in indestructible metal. Of course I had to put it in this car. I knew things like these would happen.