Chapter 28

Jennie's POV

"Ugh..." I groaned. My head was having a concert of it's own. And my head couldn't be anymore dizzy.

I opened the lamp to see painkillers laying on the bedside table. A letter was beside it.

"Take care of yourself." -Soo

I smiled. I didn't know she'd actually do something for me after all those times I've treated her badly.

"Why does she still call herself Soo, though?" I wondered out loud.

"It's because her real name makes you uncomfortable." Chu appeared in front of me holding Nini in her arms.

Yeah, I gave it to her and she actually likes it. What a kid.

"Makes me uncomfortable? Why would I be?" I questioned.

"Well, Jisoo was the girl you loved so much and K was the woman you trusted. Both of them hurt you somehow and she doesn't want to do so again." Chu explains which made me realize just how I fell for the girl we're talking about.

"Ok..." I simply answered before getting off the bed. It's still nighttime and I've decided to cook something. After all, I haven't eaten. And I can't drink the painkillers with an empty stomach.

I smelled something delicious and so I quickly went down to the kitchen carefully to not frighten the cook.

"Hey Kim." The person in the kitchen counter greets me. Although her back was facing me.

"Hi." I greeted back. I sat down the table and laid my chin on my palms. My elbows giving support.

"Here." She handed me the plate of food with a small smile. I could see that her eyes were puffy and so she avoided my gaze.

"I'll be leaving now." She cleared her throat and proceeded to the door.

I was debating if I should go or not. And I groaned before going after her. I grabbed her wrist and turned her over.

"What's the matter? Do you need anything else?" She asked in worry and I mentally laughed.

"Actually yes." I pulled her into a hug, surprising her. "I need you." I mumbled on her shoulder.

She laid her head on my shoulder before fully hugging me. Before I knew what I just did, I felt my shoulder being wet.

"Wh-why are you crying?!" I panicked. I tried to push her away but she only laughed and held me tighter.

"I'm fine. No, I'm better when I'm with you." She says before pulling away with a smile sticking on her face.

"Are you sure?" I asked again and she chuckled before taking my hands in hers.

"Yes, Kim." She answered before nearing her face in mine.

I quickly let go and twisted her arms before pinning her on the wall. She grunts in pain.

"Sorry, Soo. But you still have a lot of things to apologize or pay for before earning me again." I whispered before letting her go and smirked at her pouting face.

"Fine then." She crossed her arms and smiled. "But seriously, I have to report to the agency. 'The Elders' are calling." She made a telephone sign with her hands making me laugh.

"Get outta here." I pushed her towards the outside and leaned onto the door. "Bye."

"Bye." She turned around and waves but stopped. She faced me once again.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you." She mouthed but I understood it better than I understood Physics.

I rolled my eyes but I couldn't hide my blush, of course. I'm thankful that's it nighttime right now.

I closed the door and slid my back on it before squealing my life out. And that's how I ended up being scolded by my guardian.

...

Jisoo's POV

"Something's weird with Jennie Unnie." I heard Lisa say to Chaeyoung while we were eating on the café I reserved.

I decided that I'll meet my cousin and her wife here because yesterday was a bad time. But I still promised Jendeuk that I'll meet her on our special place. Which is the park that I 'died' on.

"What do you mean?" I butted in the conversation and they faced me.

"I mean, Jennie Unnie has been smiling like crazy since last night." Lisa explains and I raised a brow indicating that I'm still confused.

"Jennie Unnie has been calling someone since last night. And when we woke up she was on a good mood while singing and I swear, I've never heard something so beautiful." Chaeyoung smiled widely at me and I laughed.

"Your beautiful." I told her and she blushed slightly.

"Really Unnie? In front of her real girlfriend?" Lisa slams the table with a red face.

I sent her a wink making those two groan in exasperation.

"I didn't know being beautiful was a curse. Even Jisoo Unnie's been charmed by my beauty." Lisa laid her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder while shaking her head.

I looked at her confused while Chaeyoung was only smirking.

"Even if she knows I have a girlfriend, she still likes me." Chaeyoung stated.

Now it was my turn to sigh exasperatedly. "Yuck." I grimaced and the three of us laughed.

"I missed this." Chaeyoung says between gasps of air.

"Yeah. Me too." Lisa agreed and I just kept on smiling.

"I love you guys..." I said and Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Here we go again." I laughed at what she said. This girl is such a dork.

"I mean it this time." I said and they stopped laughing.

"We do too, Unnie." They sat up and hugged me with their long hands.

They pulled away when we heard the bell ring indicating somebody came in. Footsteps came our way before I turned around and smiled at the arrivals.

"Sooya..?"

...