Chapter 36

Chu's POV

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming." Chaeyoung said in awe at the view before her.

"Actually, can someone pinch me to awake me fully? I may be dreaming." Lisa added earning a pinch from her girlfriend. "Confirmed. I'm awake." She said although she winced in pain when her girlfriend pinched her on the arm.

I called the two for some reasons which I forgot when I opened the door of the room of Jennie.

"Um... should we wake them up?" I asked the two while pointing to the cuddling duo. They vigorously shook their heads and pulled me outside of the room and closed the door as slowly as possible.

"Let them have their time. I'm surprised that Jennie Unnie didn't kick Jisoo Unnie away." Chaeyoung beamed at us. She must be very happy for the two. I mean, the three of us are. Those two somehow made up but I'm pretty sure that troublemaker Jisoo just got lucky this time or maybe.

"Let's make breakfast. I'm sure Jisoo Unnie would be crying on the way to the kitchen and she pretty much eats when she's crying." Lisa said in a 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone.

"Surprising coming from you, Manoban." I smirked when she frowned. "Don't go near the kitchen. Let me and your girlfriend handle the cooking." We then went down and started cooking.

I hope that the troublemaker doesn't come running down the stairs with a red and fresh handprint on her face.

...

Jennie's POV

"Morning, cutie." Jisoo lazily mumbled in my hair and I hummed in response. "You heard what they all said, right?"

"Yes. But I want the slapping part to actually happen." I let out a husky chuckle.

"Hot." She commented and I raised my head to face her. She's still as beautiful as ever.

"You look pretty." I blurted out making her eyes go wide but she giggled at that.

"Thank you. Feels good for you to finally say something nice to me." It was supposed to be a joke but I had other plans. I pouted and her eyes were immediately filled with guilt.

This girl is too easy.

"What do you mean by too easy?" She shifted for awhile before I found myself on the bottom of her.

Oh shit.

"Oh shit is right. You probably meant to make me feel guilty which I'm very aware of despite me falling for your act." She pouted but it doesn't change the fact that she's topping me.

"Get off, Kim." I demanded more like a whine but whatever. What if those three barge in on us? I'd most likely die of embarrassment.

"No way in hell unless of course you give me a kiss." She smirked at me and boy did I find it annoying.

"No way in hell I'm letting you taste my lips." I covered my mouth while trying my best to kick her off me but didn't work supposedly because she was imprisoning my feet between legs.

"That won't work, Ms. Kim." She says in between grunts. Obviously, she's getting tired because of all this.

But like what the hell, the way my last name rolling out of her tongue just... shit.

"Let me go already..." I whined louder this time. She only laughed before releasing me. Although, I couldn't move now.  I'm panting just like she is.

"If only things were like this forever." I looked at her beaming face and can't help but join her time of happiness.

We stayed there for quite some time before finally going down the kitchen to be met by surprised and familiar faces.

"I'm overly impressed that you didn't slap her or was it because you were the one who initiated the cuddling, Jennie." The smirking and amused face of this demon is so much more annoying than Jisoo's. And I can say that Jisoo is having this kind of dark aura around her when Chu said that.

"Stop messing around, Dara." Jisoo spatted and Chu only shrugged.

"Don't give me that attitude, Kim. Actually the two of you." She flicked our foreheads too hard for our liking and that's enough to enlighten the tension between the three of us. I don't even know why Chu acted like that.

"See? It's already kicking in, Chu. I told you, you should've just gave her half of what you gave her not... ugh." Jisoo spoke in a gibberish manner. She was looking so frustrated that I don't even wanna get close to her.

"Chill, kid. I might lose control but it doesn't mean I'll die." Chu ruffled her hair but she just kept a scowl on her face.

"What's wrong with y'all this morning? It's weird seeing Jisoo Unnie and Jennie Unnie in good terms and you guys made it much more messed up." Lisa crossed her arms while pointing to Chu and Jisoo with her lips and Chaeyoung nodded in agreement.

"It's nothing really. Just some things that you shouldn't bother about. Anyways, let's eat? I'm starving." Jisoo clasped her hands together and headed to the table full of food that was prepared by Chaeyoung and Chu.

"Me too."

"Yo, wait for me!"

"Why are you already eating without the ones who actually made it?!"

"Your loss..."

"Can we please just eat?"

...

"Any plans today?" Jisoo asks out of nowhere, still staring at the screen before her.

"None!" All of us said in unison and she smiled before facing all of us.

"Why don't we visit your parents, Jen? I mean, the company is fine and all. And I'm very sure that you want to visit them after not meeting them for a long time."

"Not a bad idea." I placed my hand on my chin while nodding.

"I'm totally down." Lisa raised her hands with an excited smile.

"You are down." Chaeyoung commented and I couldn't help but stifle a laugh. And so did Jisoo and Chu. And Lisa... she's clueless whatsoever.

"Anyways, let's get ready then?" Jisoo rose from her seat and went to my room or basically her room.

"Let's get ready too." Chu placed her arm on my shoulder and we proceeded to our respective rooms.

"But I still don't get it!!" Lisa yelled throughout the house.

Sighs of disappointment were heard right after. I mean, what did we expect from the one and only Lalisa Manoban?

...

• I might be updating daily or I don't know. This story is ending in a few more chapters. Just reminding y'all. •