Chapter 8

Jennie's POV

And here I am sitting like a dumb idiot on the couch while watching Agent K aid my bloody lips.

She was so focused that I found it super cute.

"K..." I trailed off but then I saw Soojoo signaling me not to interrupt or K will be upset.

I sighed in defeat and let her do it.

I examined her cute features and that's when my examination landed onto her lips and them her eyes.

Her beautiful scarlet eyes.

I clearly didn't notice that she was staring at my lips too.

I gulped and she looked at me like straight in my soul.

"Ok! Let's have dinner..?" Irene clasped her hands together loudly to ruin the moment on purpose.

Wait, why would I think that we were having a moment?

Agent K stood up to follow the others that were walking towards the dining table but stopped when I grasped her tux sleeve.

She turns around and I gave her a nervous laugh and let her sleeve go.

"Th-thanks... for this morning and well now." I nervously said and passed by her without looking back.

Why was I nervous?

...

Lunch was great and all of us got along so well when...

"WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE HOES?!?!" Lalisa Manoban barged into the kitchen, screaming, with Chaeyoung face palming herself behind her.

"Um... nice to see you too, Lisa." Seulgi waved at her and her furrowed brows and questioning look changed inti a bright smile.

"Seulgi Unnie! I missed you!" She exclaimed and hugged Seulgi like there was no tomorrow.

The dance machine duo are back together... yay...

"Sorry for coming here without notice, Unnie." Chaeyoung patted my shoulder and gave me a apologetic smile.

"It's no biggie, Chae. I'm glad your here." I beamed a smile.

"Well... can you at least introduce these people?" Lisa interrupts and points to the agents that were only eating continuously like nothing's happening.

But I think that Agent K is much more stiffer than before.

"Oh! I think I'll let Irene do that." I looked at Irene who was just watching us.

"Fine." She answers and faces the two.

The two stopped eating and faced all of us.

"This right here is our childhood friend, Soojoo." She points to Soojoo who smiled and to her and Seulgi. "And by childhood friend, I mean, Jisoo too."

"It's great to meet you, Ms. Manoban. And also Ms. Park." She offers a handshake and they accepted.

"So that means you have met Jisoo Unnie?" They asked.

"Of course she has. Jisoo was her first love." Irene answers and looks at Soojoo teasingly.

Soojoo glared at her with blush on her face and I am gripping my utensils like there is no tomorrow.

"Oh..." Lisa rubs her nape in nervousness of the tension in the room.

"Anyways, and this is her partner, Agent K." Irene spoke again not minding Soojoo.