Chapter 42

Jennie's POV

"Wait, so you guys packed swimsuits without telling me?" Jisoo gave all of us a look of pain. She fisted her hand and placed it on her chest making a face that shows how much grief she's feeling. We only groaned and rolled our eyes at her actions although I admit that she's a good actress.

"You just noticed?" Chu asked curtly.

"You could borrow some of mine." I gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze making her smile like an idiot that she is. She pouted her lips as though signaling me kiss her which I really would have granted if it wasn't for the people in the room.

"Oh... so that's what it is now. You two became a couple just awhile ago and said your feelings for each other like two lovesick puppies. Isn't borrowing of things from each other a bit too fast?" Chu crossed her arms and cocked one of her gorgeous brows at us. Me and Jisoo really tries our best to stifle our incoming laughter.

The others were only watching us with amusement glimmering in their eyes. They're really enjoying this.

"What? We always did it in our past relationship. What's the difference of it now?" Jisoo retorted with a proud smirk on her face. Chu was about to answer back when I added a thing or two to what Jisoo just said.

"Or is it because you have no person to share your things with? Is the old lady finally thinking about adding the word love in her dictionary full of trashy words?" I really made sure to emphasize every single word that came out of my mouth. Thinking that what I said was funny and absolutely true, everyone in the living room laughed except for Chu who looked like she could kill anyone right this moment. But she took in a breath then smiled at us as if saying that she gives up.

"Fine. You guys win. Now, let's change and have some fun." She clasped her hands together with a weird smile on her face. It was obviously forced. I believe that she'll be shouting her lungs out a little later.

Chu went to her room and closing the door with a bit of too much force because the house seriously just shook. She was followed by the others who also was going to change as well.

We climbed up our room right after everyone has entered their respective rooms. I tossed Jisoo the bikini that I know would surely look really good on her.

"Hm... red, huh? Are you trying to frustrate yourself out, Ms. Kim?" She asked as she sat on the bed while holding the clothing in front of her.

"Maybe I am." I shrugged but the lingering mischievous grin on my face was yet to disappear. She only laughed before going to the bathroom to change. I decided to just change here because why not?

And even if she does catch me changing, I won't complain at all. I'd even put a show for her if she wanted to.

After changing into our swimsuits, all of us decided to wear either a hoodie or an oversized shirt for cover for awhile. The lake was still a long walk after all. And so we did. We wore hoodies that were the colors of the rainbow. Y'know, just for fun. And it was a coincidence. Or was it?

"You all look so cute." My mother commented while looking at us like we were her babies. Well, I am. "You guys better be taking a lot of pictures." She said with a firm tone and we smiled at her.

"We have our very own photographer, Mrs. Kim. You don't have to worry at all." Jisoo pointed to Lisa who didn't become all shy with my mother at all but instead she smirked confidently making my mother laugh heartily.

I'm glad that they're now comfortable with my parents.

"Alright then. And please don't call me Mrs. Kim anymore, ladies. You make me feel old. Please do call me by my name." My mother instructed and we all nodded. They did, not me. I was just going with the flow.

"Same as with me." My father got out of the house with a big smile on his face. He stood beside Mom and wrapped his arm on her small waist. "We'll be following all of you right after. My wife and I decided that it would be a great idea if we had dinner there at the lake. Also, it was Jennie's suggestion." He gave me a thumbs up which made me roll my eyes but smiled at him anyways.

"That's be great, Mr.-." Jisoo was about to commit a small mistake there when my father raised his thick brow. "... Jiyong." Jisoo nervously chuckled making everyone bite their lower lip at Jisoo's actions. She wasn't really one to be nervous around people.

"That'd be an exception for you to call us Dad and Mom though, Jisoo. We heard your conversation at the living room talking about your relationship with our daughter and we couldn't be more happy to actually hear that my daughter chose a beautiful and great woman like you. We always thought she had bad taste with people." The two of them laughed followed by the group. I only whined which made them stop but the teasing grins from my friends were still annoying me.

"I'm glad that you accept me..." Jisoo became careful with her words. "...M-Mom and Dad. I promise to protect Jennie with my life and give her the treatment she deserves." Jisoo bowed at them politely. They only gave her heartwarming smiles and a look of approval.

"Ok! Now that the drama's done. Let's get swimming! See you later, Mom and Dad!" I interrupted and pushed everyone to walk. My parents laughed and waved at us.

We waved back and gave them the biggest smiles we could muster. I'd be surprised if everyone ain't tired of smiling in front of my parents.

"Who's last to get there is a fucking hoe!" Irene shouted before sprinting for her life. Followed by her wife who was cursing her and threatening her if she'd go ahead no sex for a week.

The ones left looked at each other then smirked. We all sprinted right behind the two accelerating oldies in front of us.

A little cheating won't hurt. If it's being called a hoe then I am so against that.

But even before I could do what I must do, Lisa threw us her hoodie followed by her girlfriend who also did what her crazy girlfriend did. Soojoo's katana appeared with its scabbard suddenly, hitting the maknaes' heads with a victorious laugh then sped up. The three of us special holders of power didn't waste time and either teleported to the lake or used speed for good measures.

...