Chapter 37

• I already put that pic above in my other story but this picture is just SO CUTE!!! They real. Don't even deny it. •

Jennie's POV

"Um... we're only staying there for two days. No, a day and a half. Why pack all of these?" I pointed to the luggages right in front of me. They seriously just packed half the clothes they stored in the house.

"Huh? This isn't enough yet, Ms. Kim. And also, Chu's idea." Jisoo pointed to Chu who was putting the luggages in the bunker of the van.

"What..? Better be ready than sorry." The demon replied with a shrug. She then continued what she was doing.

"And only one luggage are clothes." Lisa pointed out which confused me.

"Then what are the others?" I asked and she beamed at me.

"Food." I facepalmed myself.

"There's gonna be a lot when we get there. So what's the freaking purpose of bringing all this?" I asked more like yelled.

"Chill, Jen. Don't you remember that your parents are already off the city's area. Their house is more likely to be in the forest." Chu slammed the bunkers door making me jump from my place. She smirked and ruffled my hair before going into the driver's seat.

"Let's get going then." Jisoo opened the door for us three which we're really glad of. When we were all inside, Jisoo lastly shouted, "LOCKDOWN!", before going in with us.

"Really? Locking down the house?" I raised my eyebrow which she only shrugged on.

"Better be safe. I don't want my dear house, ruined." She flipped her hair and smiled as if she's so pretty which she is.

"Who'd ruin it? Just one look and they'll expect that the person who owns the place would kill them if they even get near it." I retorted making her pout. All I want to do is kiss that pout away but I decided not to.

"Mr. Rickus says otherwise."

"True that." Chu commented from the driver's seat.

"Shut up, Chu. Just continue on driving." Jisoo hit her arm earning a glare from the latter.

"I'm already hungry." We faced Lisa and looked at her as if we're disappointed. What did we expect? This girl is just like her girlfriend.

"That's true." Jisoo laughed.

Oh right, I didn't close my mind.

"What's true?" Chaeyoung eyed us suspiciously and we only brushed her off.

"Can we get the luggage from the bunk-?" Just when Lisa was about to ask what she was gonna ask, Jisoo already teleported the bag of food to the lap of the two giants.

"Thanks, Unnie!" Lisa smiled widely at her before she rummaged the bag. And Chaeyoung just had to join in.

I could only heave a sigh. Jisoo spoils these two too much. I hit her shoulder causing her to look at me in a questioning manner. I only rolled my eyes and did so again.

"What..?"

"You treat them like their kids. Don't you see? They're gonna get fat because of you." I stopped myself from laughing because of what I just said. And I can see that Jisoo is doing that too.

I mean, they never even get fat. What logic, right?

"That was so uncalled for!" Lisa muffled out of her stuffed mouth. Chaeyoung only cared about her business which is stuffing her face with chips.

"Tch, whatever."

"Hey, Chu. What about we stop by the place I told you about for awhile. An early lunch would be fine, right?" She gave all of an expectant look and all we could do was agree.

"I guess, that's decided. Dara, let's go to Yuroki Grill." Jisoo transferred to the seat beside Chu and smiled widely at her and the sight was a disgusting sight to behold. Even Chu agrees due to her expression.

"First, don't call me by my name. I'm older than you. And secondly, don't make that face. I'm losing my appetite." Chu then hit Jisoo in the head eliciting a laugh from the one and only Jisoo.

"Aye!" Jisoo sat down beside me and made herself comfortable again.

I unconsciously found myself wanting to sleep. I don't know, instincts I suppose. I laid my head on the seat's head whatever and was about to black out when I felt Jisoo's hand on the side of my head.

"Don't worry, I'll lay your head on my shoulder. Your position earlier might be a bit painful when you wake up." She explained when she saw me open my eyes a little. I nodded and let my head rest there anyways. I mean, she doesn't mind and I definitely do not. Her shoulders could be a very nice pillow.

"A pillow? Really?" She mumbled but I heard it and chuckled softly.

"Now That I've noticed it, you said you couldn't read minds anymore. Then why can you read them now?"

"Oh! That's my fault. She ordered me to take 10% out of your power and so I did and kinda transferred the 5% to her and kept the other half with me." Chu raises one hand while the other just kept on driving.

"Ah... I see..."

"Sorry. I really just didn't want you to have the burden of carrying such a powerful type of power. And it could be risky. Besides, your alreay a powerful woman without it."

"No problem really... And I'm glad that your worried."

...