Chapter 18

Jennie's POV

"What's taking that guardian of mine so long..?" I groaned as I tapped my fingers on the railings of my exclusive hospital bed.

A few moments later, I heard a knock on my door and I anticipated that it would be my lazy guardian but it turned out to be...

"Hey, Kim."

Agent K greeted me with a small nod before she entered the room with food.

And I could see in her eyes relief and happiness.

"What is it with people bringing food here when they meet me..?" I groaned and she let out a chuckle.

"It's not for you." She says with a teasing tone and I rolled my eyes. Completely not believing her.

"Then who's is it?" I taunted with a cocked brow and she just shrugged.

"It's for my date." She answers while looking at me and my eyes widened.

I didn't know why but my stomach churned, my heart fell and ached. I fucking hate this feeling. It seemed like the world just ended. And I didn't know why.

"Oh... really? Well, g-good luck then." I answered with hesitation. I wish she didn't notice.

What the hell is happening to me?

I groaned out of annoyance and fury.

"Are you alright?" She asked in worry and I just nodded while waving my hand. Signaling her to just leave me alone.

"Can you please leave? Don't you have your date?" I asked in the most not sarcastic way possible.

"I'm not leaving..." She trails off and I just gave her a questioning look. She gave my head a small pat and continued, "Because your my date, Jennie."

After she said those words, I just breathed out a long sigh of relief which I didn't know I was holding in.

I felt so happy like really but, of course, I didn't let her notice. Although, I don't know why but, I feel like this already happened somehow.

"Aren't you happy..." She teased and I scoffed while looking at the window to hide the smile that was forming in my lips.

"Why would you ask me in a date already? You haven't even known me for that long..." I reasoned and she responded at me with a small laugh.

"You have no idea, Kim." She shook her head and I couldn't get more confused.

"Whatever." I faced her. "I must remind you though. I'm not a cheap date."

"Don't you worry, Kim. I got that all covered." She claps her hand and my hospital room just literally became a dating type of room.

The tables, the candles, the flowers, the butlers, the food, the mood.

They were all ready!

What the hell..?!

"You like it?" She asked in anticipation and I couldn't find it anymore cuter.

I coughed and answered, "It's valid."

She looked at me first with a shocked look but later on her face lightened up.

"That's all I needed to hear."

And after that, my best night so far began.

...

A few more weeks later...

I'm here now, sitting at my hospital bed while my doctor examines my health. And man, I couldn't feel more happier than hearing that I'll be discharged tonight.

"You recovered much more faster than expected, Ms. Kim." My doctor, Dr. Dále, said with his British accent.

He then gave me an impressed look as he checked his chart.

I blushed a little at the comment that he gave. How can I not? Dr. Dále is hella hot.

"Well, as expected from Jennie Kim. Am I right, Dr. Dále?" K just butted in the conversation using her thick Korean accent to speak English to Dr. Dále.

And I could say, she's got one sexy accent.

Dr. Dále got startled at the sudden intrusion but remained calm being the hot, I mean, calm doctor he is.

"K..." I gave her a warning look but she just completely ignored me.

I swear, I could feel the tension between them. It was like there was a lightning between them as they gave each other intense glares.

I heaved a sigh and massaged my temple. She was just here to pick me up, Irene's orders, and now she's picking a fight with my doctor.

"Can you two please-." I got cut off when I saw Dr. Dále advancing at me with a scalpel in hand.

Oh, hell no...

...

• Hey guys, just informing y'all that I've been working in a new story which has been publish for quite a time now.

It's entitled: Making you Mine

Also, it's the reason why I have been pretty slow on updates. And short chapters suck, I know.

Thanks for the people who have advanced read it.

Keep reading and be awesome! •