Chapter 34

• Be ready to be disappointed, my friends. •

Jennie's POV

"WAAAAHHH!!! What the hell was that nightmare?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I stared outside the window and saw that it was only sunrise. My breaths were shallow and my heart was beating so fast.

Damn that Jisoo.

I heaved a long sigh of relief. As I felt my body relax, I laid down on my bed again and was planning to go to sleep when the person, who I am very much not willing to see right now, entered my room with her blanket still on top of her.

Jisoo clumsily threw the blanket on an unimportant place and kneeled down beside my bed.

"Are you okay?" She worriedly asks which made me laugh actually. "Wh-why are you laughing?" She asks. I only laughed even more.

Call me crazy but the expression that she's making right now is too funny to take seriously.

"I'm fine, Soo." I said when I finally calmed down from my craziness. She was looking at me suspiciously that I was getting self conscious from her intense gaze.

"No, your not. I'm not a clueless idiot to actually believe that. If you were ok, why would you scream early in the morning?" She asks. I didn't expect though that she'd lift my chin and stare at me. Now the memory of that useless dream came back to me making me blush with no reason at all. I saw her smirk making me curse at her mentally.

"No reason really, Soo. I just wanted to. Can't I?" I leaned in closer to her face while wearing a challenging grin.

"Of course you can't, Jen." She flicks my forehead making me whine in pain. She only stuck her tongue at me. But I unintentionally blushed. Damn, that dream really bothers me to the max.

"You can go back to sleep now." I pushed her face away which made her pout. My facial features softened at the sight. Even though I'm mad at her, she can still make me soft for her.

"I can't sleep anymore. Just seeing you boosted my energy for the day." She says earning an eye roll from yours truly. She gave me a wink telling me that she's not bothered. "Maybe we could make an early breakfast. You already know Chu, she wakes up in such an early time. She wakes up earlier than the rooster." She says and I nod my head in agreement. I can't argue with that.

We fixed ourselves up and went down the stairs to the kitchen. We got ready in each other's room alright! Don't think of unnecessary stuff!

We actually switched rooms. I'm sleeping in her room and she sleeps in mine. Nothing to be giddy about. But I don't care. I love her room.

"Do you love me too?"

That question definitely caught me off guard. Jisoo was casually putting an apron off with no expression on her face whatsoever. She was struggling with the ribbon so I decided to help her. Pushing the question aside.

Reaching out for the untangled ribbon, she paused making me do the work. I delicately tied it up into a neat ribbon and smiled at my work. While I was praising myself with my work, I didn't notice Jisoo staring at me with a smile. Finally noticing her, I looked up and met her eyes.

Her eyes were either showing affection nor sadness. She reached for my face slowly, telling me if I would allow her or not through her eyes. I nodded in response.

She gently cupped my right cheek and squeezed it slightly. Letting her thumb brush on it back and forth. I was getting to comfortable in her touch that I didn't notice that we were standing here for a good ten minutes.

"Aren't we making breakfast?" I stopped her hand from doing anything else making her frown slightly.

"Can we do that later? We have plenty of time." She reasons out with her infamous puppy eyes making me chuckle.

"We can but no." I said letting her hand drop to her sides. She crossed her arms and pouted. "Your such a baby." She only pouted even more at the comment.

I started getting some ingredients from the cupboards but one of those ingredients just had to be on the tall side of the cupboard.

Being small is such a burden. You guys feel me?

"Need help, cutie?" She finally speaks out. But the old endearment made me smile nonetheless. She didn't notice it much to my relief.

"How are you supposed to help me? Your smaller than me." I arrogantly flipped my hair.

"Excuse me?! I'm smaller than you? Keep dreaming." She points at me accusingly then looks at me up and down. "Psh. Yeah right." She then snaps her fingers and the carton of macaronis came flying to my arms. I glared at her and she didn't mind at all.

"I'm mad." I mumbled while she only hummed a melody which annoys me from the core of my soul. I gave her a warning look and she completely ignored it.

"Don't look at me like that, Jen. Just do your work and don't mind me. Simple as that." She shrugs. I huffed my way to the kitchen counter and slammed the ingredients on top of it.

Rummaging through the ingredients in fury and mumbling curses to the other girl in my own world, I didn't even notice that she was putting an apron on for me. She was basically back hugging me and I can't figure out if I should push her away or just be in her half-embrace.

Her breath hitting my nape sent tingles down my spine and how she avoids my waist with her arms, to not wrap me up, was quite funny.

"I'm sorry." She whispered in my ear, tickling me. I shake my head.

"It's nothing."

"Are you sure? I don't want you holding a grudge against me more than you already are." She pouts with her forefingers meeting each other. She certainly looks like a toddler apologizing for a wrong doing which was simply adorable.

"Yes, Soo." I answered. Turning my back on her and finally taking the needed ingredients out of its containers.

But I didn't expect her to actually back hug me. I admit, I miss her warmth. Flushing my body with her, she let out a soft giggle making me break away from the hug.

I faced her and now she was pouting... again.

"Go back now, Soo. We have breakfast to make." I pointed to her side of the counter which she obliged on with heavy steps. I let out a laugh when she mumbled these words,

"What's so important about breakfast anyways..?"

...