Chapter 24

Jennie's POV

"Are you satisfied now, Kim?" K asks while looking at me in anticipation.

I played with my glass of wine as I stared at the transparent glass walls. Showing the amazing view from outside.

The stars are out and the night sky never ceases to amaze me.

"I'm less unsatisfied." I answered bluntly. But the smile that escaped from my lips says otherwise.

"Whatever you say, Kim." She leans back on her chair with a grin on her face. I rolled my eyes at her and continued on watching the view from outside.

Silence enveloped the place but the two of us didn't mind at all. The only sounds heard was the clanking of K's spoon.

"Jen-." K started but was stopped immediately when a sound, that sounds like a fire alarm, rung so loud.

"What the-." I almost cussed when a huge blast came from the wall on our right.

K immediately carried me to a safe corner and loaded her gun. "Stay." She says before sprinting towards the enemy insight.

I can't just stay here and do nothing!

I stood up and slowly crept for them not to noticed me then looked for a weapon. I then saw a small pistol.

"Good enough." I mumbled. I grabbed it and when I opened the ammo storage. "It's empty." I heaved a sigh then facepalmed.

Who keeps a pistol unloaded?

"Here." K suddenly appeared in front of me and handed me a full ammo storage.

"Um..." I couldn't look at her directly. She was covered with blood which was obviously not hers. And that dark aura she's giving off warns me that she's pissed off.

"Why didn't you just stay there?" She coldly scolded while shooting an incoming enemy.

"I-I couldn't j-just s-sit there and w-watch..." I stammered. I mean she looks like she's gonna kill me anytime.

"Gosh..." She pinched the bridge of her nose and then heaved a sigh. "Just stay safe." She then left.

I let out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding since she gave me the ammo storage.

"Why is she so terrifying when serious?" I shuddered.

"Are you just gonna get yourself killed there, Kim?!" Jisoo shouted from afar while she shoots a lady in the knee causing that womam to scream in pain.

"Of course not!" I answered with a smirk then shot a man's head.

"Don't be so violent, Kim." She presses her back with mine. So basically, we're back-to-back.

"Says you." I retorted and she chuckled.

"You two sure are a pain." A deep voice says and we quickly pointed our guns to the direction of the voice.

When the man finally showed up from the fog covering all over us, I felt like I was being electrified by anger.

He was covered with scars and I could feel his dark aura from where I'm standing.

"Bobby..." I growled and he smiles at me with that eye smile of his.

"Nice to see you again, Jennie." He says, still wearing that 'oh-so-innocent' smile.

I only scoffed at him. And then I noticed, K looks even more bothered by him. Her eyes burning with rage. It was duller than ever.

"Oh? Who's this, Jennie? Your new girlfriend?" Bobby mocked and I swear, I'm gonna kill him.