Chapter 38

Jennie's POV

"Jennie. Jennie Kim. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." I felt someone shaking my entire being causing me to groan and smack that specific person. A groan was elicited from the person. "Ms. Kim."

"What?" I answered with half-lidded eyes. She was pouting and holding her head. I suppose that's where I hit her.

"We have to get off now. Chu and the maknaes are already sitting on the table I reserved while your still here, sleeping." I opened my eyes fully now and lifted my head from her shoulder. I then rubbed my eyes and faced her.

"You could've left me here and ate. Besides, I'm not that hungry." I yawned. She frowned at what I said and the next thing I knew, I was already sprawled on the seat.

"I'm never gonna leave you again so don't go saying things like that, Jennie." Her eyes were full of seriousness and determination and I only chuckled at her. This side of hers only appears often so I'm kinda liking this.

"Aye, Soo." I circled my hands on her neck and brought her face close to mine. Close that our breaths were hitting and our noses touching. She was supporting us with her elbows or else she could've squashed me.

"What are you doing?" She whispers and I giggled. Her breath tickles.

"I wanna badly kiss you right now but I'm felling like I shouldn't." I blurted out although I don't fell embarrassed at all. I feel almost too relieved that I've said it.

"Really now?"

"Yes."

"Then do it. Don't hold back because I've been waiting for you all this time, Jennie. I badly want your lips in mine." She pleaded. And all I could see in her eyes right now is begging.

"I want this too but we should fix ourselves first, yeah?"

"Fine..."

I let go of her neck and she sat up while helping me in the process. We got off the van and went inside to see them waiting for us and impatience plastered on their beautiful faces. We sat down with sheepish grins earning eye rolls from them.

"Let me tell, you two made out didn't you?" Lisa started and I was just drinking my water when she said that and so I spit it all out on the person in front of me.

"What the hell, Jennie?!" Chu exclaimed while rummaging around the table to find the napkins or tissues. People looked at direction and I'm really glad that they don't recognize me or even the two giants with us. We're pretty famous so... yeah. All of us stifled a laugh while she only glared at us. "Not funny." She said through gritted teeth. We can tell that she's mad but she's just so fun to be teased.

After all that, we continued eating. Ignoring Lisa's suspicion of me and Jisoo awhile ago. We finished much faster and expected and now were arguing on who on earth will pay. We all suggested that we'll combine our money to pay but now that you think of it, we're all hella rich. And that's exactly the problem.

"I said, I'll pay for you all!" Jisoo was now on her way to run to the cashier when Lisa tackled her to the ground. And now those two are getting tons of attention from the people around them.

Me, Chaeyoung, and Chu facepalmed but then remembered that we're also competing for the paying and so we raced towards the cashier.

Chu was about to take something from her pocket but thankfully I saw it and kicked her hand. I'm really thankful she taught me some martial arts. She stumbled backwards a little bit and she glared at me. I gave her an apologetic smile before running again to the counter.

The counter is farther away than I thought.

"I'm paying, Unnie." Chaeyoung took cash out from her pocket and I couldn't stop her because her freaking long arms are stopping me from taking mine out.

This is utterly unfair!

"No, I am!" I countered even though I know I have no chance of winning.

She was about to put the bill on the counter when the cashier spoke. "You don't have yo pay anymore, Ma'am."

"Um... what?" Me and Chaeyoung looked at each other in question and I think Jisoo and Chu heard because they said the same thing.

"Your meal has been paid, Ma'am. You are table 54, am I right?" She politely smiles at us.

"Y-yes. But who paid?" I asked.

"Oh, those three women right there." She pointed to the three familiar figures which I immediately recognized. But even before I could shout their names, the cashier spoke again. "If I may ask, your Ms. Jennie Kim right? The one that owns Ruby Jane Productions."

"Well, yes." I admitted with a shy look. I mean, there's no point on lying. A lit of people recognize me and I hate it.

"May I please have your autograph? I'm a big fan of your works. Especially the movies that you made yourself." She squeaked excitedly then handed me a pen and paper.

I didn't even say yes yet.

I didn't even notice that she spoke too loud because now the crowd is rampaging with questions.

"Is that Jennie Kim?"

"Did I hear that right? My idol is here!"

"No way. Why is she eating in this cheap place?"

"Oh man! How could I not notice? And Lisa Manoban too!"

"Rosé too! Oh gosh... there are a lot of famous people here."

"We're so lucky today. I'mma get their autograph."

And so many more. People now surrounded me and Chaeyoung and Lisa as well. A lot of flashes are here and there and I can't even see anything anymore. I saw Jisoo trying to get in the crowd but she failed. Luckily, Chu came in front of me just in time, blocking everyone. Lisa and Chaeyoung were now together and I don't know how but Lisa's covering her face while blocking Chaeyoung from ghe crowd.

"We have to get out of here. Are you hurt?" Chu asked in worry and I checked myself to see a bruise on my arm.

When did I get this?

"N-no." I covered it up but I was too late. She saw it.

"Oh no... Jisoo's gonna explode." She mumbled and I looked at her in question.

"What?"

And then there was a huge explosion before everything became black.

...